Rasmussen Polls Project Romney To Win Presidency With 279+ Electoral Votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tm8749, Oct 29, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I don't think Congress will impeach the first black President even if he deserves it. I don't think America will give Obama another chance to screw us over some more so the point will be mute anyway.

However, should he win, let me just say that I think something will happen out of his control.

#21     Oct 29, 2012
  2. wjk

wjk

Something will, PSPR? Benghazi was out of his control, as is his cover up of it and yet he is still in competition. This is a fucked up picture in my mind. It's a real fucking shame about the media in this country.

#22     Oct 29, 2012
  3. If I were in congress I'd have obama's balls in a jar of alcohol on my desk as a souvenir before it was over.

#23     Oct 29, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? If the news is good, it happens in spite of Obama, but if the news is bad it's Obama's fault. Obama wins an election and the public is stupid, falling for the media's story, but if Obama loses, the public wised up, or the media changed its story. Lol ridiculous.

#24     Oct 29, 2012
  5. wjk

wjk

I'm curious PT, you ever listen to Levin?

#25     Oct 29, 2012
  6. Yes, but:
    U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/157589/distrust-media-hits-new-high.aspx

And there's such a huge difference between the "hope and change" Obama of 2008 and reality, I think he's toast and will be voted out.

[​IMG]

#26     Oct 29, 2012
  7. Even if the treacherous prevaricator in chief wins re-election it's bad news for democrats.
    Eventually democrat leadership will realize obama is killing their chances for wins in 2014 & 2016.

#27     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Very little, because his style is too vehement whilst short on real information.

I tend to catch him after listening to phil valentine and when I lose the station signal on the drive home listening to lars larsen.

I prefer lars to hannity.

#28     Oct 29, 2012
  9. wjk

wjk

What fucking reality do you live in!? I haven't heard a bad word about Bamster in about 4 years. LOL!!! Ridiculous my ass! :D

Thanks for the good laugh tonight. I was starting to miss Brass, but you've stepped up!

#29     Oct 29, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

ha ha you're getting warm.

#30     Oct 29, 2012