Rasmussen Polls Project Romney To Win Presidency With 279+ Electoral Votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tm8749, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Clint Eastwood got it exactly right when he said that Obama's the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.

#11     Oct 29, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

What? The room in his mom's basement? That's his world.

#12     Oct 29, 2012
  3. An obama win combined with benghazi gate gaining momentum is not something democrats can afford to suffer through 2014 & 2016.

The probability of obama having to fight off impeachment proceedings (at least a vote in the house) is 90% or above.

The only scenario where democrats are NOT toast is for Romney to win the Presidency

#13     Oct 29, 2012
  4. wjk

wjk

Probably just lose some income. Someone that dedicated to the prez must be on the payroll.

#14     Oct 29, 2012
  5. tm8749

tm8749

Even worse for Obama is that the storm 'Sandy' is hitting the North East, which is the big liberal base for Democrats. They'll be busy with clean up, getting their power back. etc.... Obama will lose tons of votes on election day because of this. Romney has even more opportunities in states hit by the storm because GOP/Indy's will show up for Mitt no matter what their circumstances are. No so for Obama.

#15     Oct 29, 2012
  6. Obama jumped the shark long ago.

#16     Oct 29, 2012
  7. wjk

wjk

I don't agree. Pubs don't have the balls. There would have to be a public outcry beyond anything this country is capable of producing.

#17     Oct 29, 2012
  8. wjk

wjk

Disagree. Benghazi off the front page (not that it was ever there with the MSM), but now he has a huge chance to "feel the people's pain". Some self-important undecided independents are real suckers for that kind of shit.

#18     Oct 29, 2012
  9. not even mainstream democrats think it's okay to purposely deny protection of then fail to attempt intervention ensuring the death of an ambassador .

It's just unconscionable what the obama admin did and the public won't like that.

#19     Oct 29, 2012
  10. wjk

wjk

I agree, but you and I see a different public. The fact that this guy even got elected is my evidence.

#20     Oct 29, 2012