Rasmussen Polls Project Romney To Win Presidency With 279+ Electoral Votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tm8749, Oct 29, 2012.

1. tm8749

tm8749

Romney To Win 279+ Electoral Votes

by Ben Shapiro29 Oct 2012, 2:13 PM PDT89post a comment

According to the latest Rasmussen state polls, Mitt Romney is in position to win the presidency; he should win at least 279 electoral votes. Romney leads in Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, and New Hampshire; Obama leads in Nevada. Wisconsin and Iowa are tied. Were Romney to win both Wisconsin and Iowa, he’d secure another 16 electoral votes, putting him at 295 electoral votes. By way of contrast, George W. Bush won 286 electoral votes in 2004.

This is the first time that Rasmussen polls have shown Romney winning enough electoral votes to win the presidency. Rasmussen hasn't moved any of the states above out of toss-up territory, but trends are in Romney’s direction, with just over a week until election day.

www.breitbart.com/

2. Good to have their prediction on record.

3. pspr

pspr

OK, let's call it. Romney wins!

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oddly enough, this is the number I came up with when I did my own little guess the other day after looking at the latest swing state polls. :)

5. wildchild

wildchild

The only poll that matters is on election day.

Vote the mongrel out.

6. After the facts are known, they will tell you that they never made the prediction and that it was obvious that the President would win.

7. What if your boy loses? Your world will be shattered into a million pieces....

8. maxpi

maxpi

We're in Jimmy Carter's second term...

I saw that movie about what makes BO tick, how his mentor was some commie son of a bitch from Africa somewhere.. The mentor was steamed because the colonial power came, took the raw materials, and then sold the finished product back at a great profit... So what was mentor as^hole doing? He couldn't get the raw material out of his own back yard and make something out of it? That's our POTUS folks! Only Democrats could give us commie garbage like that...

9. wjk

wjk

I sense a landslide...

10. wjk

wjk

Of lawyers:eek:

#10     Oct 29, 2012