Rascist Class Warfare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Jul 10, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is a valid point.

Why then are the tax filings of such importance? Do Dems think it will reveal some shannanigans like inappropriate shelters, offshore stuff or lack of philanthropy?

#11     Jul 10, 2012
  2. in 1970, I made up my mind I was never going to ever again try to convince any man why he should not be a racist. I figured, if it was 1970 and you haven't figured it it by now there is no hope for you. You are just stupid.

And in 2012, I make up my mind never to convince any man why bringing down the rich will not make you any better.

And my solution for both of you is the same.

Just hope they all die off and don't reproduce.

#12     Jul 10, 2012
  3. I use to be a long haul owner operator, and to this day, if I can't find a trader or a baseball gambler to talk to, I prefer arguing with truck drivers much more than normal people.

#13     Jul 10, 2012

4. I don't think he has anything inappropriate in them,it just looks bad when you are trying to hide something that every president releases . its also a negative news story for Romney,more attention is being given to this then the last jobs report .Its politics and the media is in the bag for Obama

#14     Jul 10, 2012
  5. how stupid can you be? Why the hell do you think anybody has any money in Switzerland or the Caymens?

Romney is just a dick. He thinks he is fooling someone by pretending to be ordinary.

It would have been as funny as if in 2008 Obama pretended he liked AC/DC or Pat Boone, just to pretend he is like most "normal Americans" because as far as he knew, that is what they like.

#15     Jul 10, 2012
  6. He ahould just realase 10 years worth and say, "Here's what I did, because I (and a lot of other people) don't want to give this government one more dime than they are already confiscating and wasting everyday. And it wasn't that hard because the guys who write the laws are in the pockets of their contributers."

#16     Jul 10, 2012
  7. I don't think Romney is stupid enough to be doing anything criminal with his taxes

#17     Jul 10, 2012
  8. it's all legal, but he is so out of touch he thinks ordinary people won't understand it, because he thinks he is better than everybody else and to get them to relate to him he has to act stupid.

Like the lady said

stupid is as stupid does

#18     Jul 10, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

..use to be...

Now you use your brains to make a living.

A good friend of mine is a short haul driver but he doesn't pretend to be a "Free Thinker" or constantly contend that he is philosophically enlightened and that everyone else is stupid or corrupt if they believe in God or if they are a republican etc.

I think you know what I mean.

#19     Jul 10, 2012
  10. yeah, a lot of those things "use to be." Hard to know what the "New World" will bring. Seems like kindness and goodness always prevail.

Problem is, a lot of us have a totally different idea of what "Goodness" is.

Thank Goodness my idea is the only right one. (I'd hate to live in a world controlled by those other guys.)

#20     Jul 10, 2012