Rare Marketsurfer Stock Pick--SHORT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by marketsurfer, Jul 11, 2007.

1. average entry 54.15. hang tight surfers and surfette--- still expecting big win on this one!

surf

#41     Aug 6, 2007
  2. If the chart was upside down and you were long that stock I'd say you were "married" to the stock.

So in this case surf, with CROXy continuing it merry way upwards whilst you are holding your shorts - well, can we say you are "divorced" from the stock? :)

[​IMG]

#42     Aug 6, 2007
  3. funny! just early, this dog is almost dead...... just wait.

:D

#43     Aug 6, 2007
  4. Unless you are privy to some insider info or are a clairvoyant, all I can say is that I hope you don't have any real money riding on this short position. Otherwise this is madness (or - This is SPARTA !!!)

#44     Aug 6, 2007
  5. Babak

Babak

#45     Aug 8, 2007

6. thanks babak, great info. it's just a matter of time, and i don't believe very long. holdings shorts.

surf

#46     Aug 8, 2007

7. :D

just wait!

surf

#47     Aug 8, 2007
  8. Dude, anyone can look at insider sales info and come to that conclusion. However, insiders tend to be rather early with sales and acquisitions in order to avoid worrying about showertime in the very near future.

So the question is: Is your timing correct? It would seem the answer is No.

Keep on holding to those shorts :D

#48     Aug 8, 2007

9. better early than too late, my man.

all the best,

surf:D :D

#49     Aug 8, 2007
  10. As usual, we can always count on this piker to give us tradeable jewels like this post.

"not sure when..."

:confused: :confused:
    His timing is great if he went long the stock @ $49 and then doubled up @ $51. But he went short, and smurf has lost -20% from those levels. He doesn't count it as a loss, though, it's not a closed trade.:eek:

#50     Aug 8, 2007