rare marketsurfer stock pick--- part 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketsurfer, Dec 24, 2003.

1. closed @ 3.05 sweet

#21     Dec 30, 2003

2. thanks, i am psyched ! we nailed this one with BIG size. raising stops to 2.63 to lock in nice profits.

best,

surfer

#22     Dec 30, 2003
  3. Noticed that too. Was up .11 to start the day, came back down a bit, went back up, flattened out and then finished strong. Nice job Surfer!

#23     Dec 30, 2003

4. rock on ! looking forward to meeting you guys at NYC expo.

best,

surfer:) :)

#24     Dec 30, 2003
  5. VOLUME

VOLUME

3.08 bid after hours.....nice winner surf.

#25     Dec 30, 2003
  6. MarketSurfer, good show; with calls like that, you're "The Donald" of ET in my book. Any thoughts on TRIB?

#26     Dec 30, 2003
  7. WoooooooW!

Funny, today I can only regret that my position isn't larger - no joy in the gains.

I just have visions of Mom 'n Pop radio stations all across N. America shutting down due to them 'damn satellites.' All the affluent listeners will have switched, eliminating advert. revenue to the antennaes. Then the body blow: SIRI and XMSR launch a free service w/ commercials - they only collect advertising revenue. Then, the traditional stations will cease to exist and the press will be moaning about all the lost jobs. And of course the tradition - who doesn't have fond memories of WKRP in Cincinnati?

Let's just hope for a pullback so that Surf-dude gets stopped out and I can buy his shares! :p

SIRI: a multi-bagger in 2004 & beyond.

Seriosly Surf. I've had some basic info re: SIRI sitting on my desk for a couple months. Only when you posted did I take a look at the chart, stick my finger in the wind, and plunge. So, thanks for that ...

#27     Dec 30, 2003
  8. LOL, max ! trib really broke out, but i really have no indications if the move will continue.

have a great new years !

surfer :D

#28     Dec 30, 2003
  9. can you short siri??

#29     Dec 30, 2003
  10. Congrats on the awesome call on SIRI - Simply Uncanny!!
    What I wouldn't give to be a fly on your wall when you're doing your analysis. lol. Stellar performance Surfer!! :D

#30     Dec 30, 2003