Rare Book for Sale - Toby Crabel classic

Discussion in 'Trading' started by logikos, Jul 27, 2007.

1. logikos

logikos

Day Trading with Short Term Price Patterns & Opening Range Breakout

NEW condition.

I purchased way back when. Never used it . Pretty much in mint condition, except for some slight scuffing of the dust cover, which may be due to being on my bookshelf between other books or it was delivered this way. Hard to tell.

I see it being sold for $1000-$1200 for the condition I have it in, but I will sell for $900.

Please PM.

2. notouch

notouch

Wow that's really cheap!

As an alternative you could download the free pdf widely available on the internet.

3. logikos

logikos

OK notouch, let's just say this offer is for people not wishing to violate copyright laws.

4. sim03

sim03

Those people could still easily buy it used on Amazon, currently for about $500 and change, or use the library. I bought and resold this book once, years ago... it was a very thin, illiquid market even then. Sure, you can ask any price premium you want for its condition, but who's going to lift your offer? Good luck.

5. logikos

logikos

Somebody can counter offer if they wish. Nobody said my price was firm.

6. And was the book any better than the more commonly priced books on the subject? (Now that you already sold it, tell the truth.:D )

7. $ 200.00 is a fair offer.. depreciation..

8. I never understood why this book was ever so expensive and popular

9. Not sure if its true or a myth, but supposedly Crabel tried to buy all the books back when he created his fund to trade the methods he described in the book. Thereafter there was shortage of supply and an increase in hype etc

Sounds like an urban myth to me but could be true.