Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Feb 15, 2012.

1. christians in america mostly support israel for one reason. it is the landing zone for the "jesue will return" myth.

Max Blumenthal’s latest takes us on a shocking and at times bizarre tour of right-wing Pastor John Hagee’s annual Washington-Israel Summit, blowing the cover off the Christian Zionist movement in the process. Starring Joe Lieberman, Tom DeLay, Pastor John Hagee, Ambassador Dore Gold and a host of rapture-ready evangelicals praying for Armaggedon.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/02/rapture-ready-the-christians-united-for-israel-tour/

2. jem

jem

Disclaimer - The original poster in this thread is a former fundamentalist in a Waco type branch of Christianity, now he is another kind of fundamentalist.

3. waiting for the AIPAC shills to jump in.............

4. Jem . . . . there were some hard hitting views in the comments section of that article. :( .

5. jem

jem

sorry if this was your issue. I am just tired of free thinkers bigoted anti religion postings so I will post my disclaimer when I see his threads.

As far as the facts on that issue... I have no idea. I did not read the article.

--
    As far as end times prophecy, I am an agnostic. I will believe we are in the end times, when I see it. I do not buy any person's interpretation of prophecy.

6. I love Israel, since I love Jesus.

I happily donate $10k a year to AIPAC.

I spent time with the Israeli army on a terrorist hunting mission. I am happy to say that they killed 2 terrorists on that mission.

God bless America and Israel, brothers united.

7. Who is your favorite NASCAR driver?