Rape charge recommended for Israeli president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 15, 2006.

1. pure ad hominem

#51     Oct 17, 2006
  2. impure ad hominem from Nikyliky:

"You're a fucking disgusting liar."

What an incredibly dimwitted dumbass you are...

#52     Oct 17, 2006
  3. strawman. red herring.

:) gotcha!

like I said, trivially easy. After all, calling you a fucking disgusting liar is simply a matter of fact, as I proved with the excerpts from your post.

Thank you for participating and have a nice day.

#53     Oct 17, 2006
  4. Actually, as I understand it (although I may be wrong about this), Z was raised a Christian. Then he converted to Islam. Then he converted to Judaism (briefly). Then he converted back to Islam. Now he is Christian again and spends 6 hours (19 posts per day you guys, 19 per DAY!!) every day on ET, bellowing at his virtual enemies about anal penetration, playing with the colored text feature, and selectively posting news stories in an effort to construct a cogent argument which supports his rabid anti-Semitism. (If anyone missed all the anal penetration/I am a devout Christian talk a few months back, I will provide the links).

Z often references the Lord Jesus Christ, as he did in this thread. This is his way of suggesting that he is a Man of God.

As opposed to a Man with No Balls.

#54     Oct 17, 2006
  5. Agreed, and plainly evident to any rational person.

So were Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

Bullshit. He advocated the murder of my children by a pedophile.

Yeah, he's hilarious if you're into, say, pedophilia, or believe that when Bush touches holy water it smokes and sizzles.

Proves nothing. Sports fans are often the worst assholes of all. Besides, his idea of participating in "sports" is to manipulate an Xbox joystick...

#55     Oct 17, 2006
  6. Hapadope strikes again...

ROTFLMAO...

#56     Oct 17, 2006
  7. Flaunting the double digit IQ again, I see...

What a mowron...

#57     Oct 17, 2006
  8. It is not a matter of you "may be wrong."

You are wrong you mowron...

#58     Oct 17, 2006
  9. oh, you mean about your bellowing about anal penetration while censuring others for ad hominem attacks?

As I recall, you started farting and bellowing during a week when you were spewing more garbage, lies and evasions than usual, and a bunch of guys just happened to call you on it simultaneously. I remember you were very upset at the time. I think I have a bunch of it saved somewhere - would you like me to post it?

lmk...

#59     Oct 17, 2006
  10. You are too dumb to even know when you are wrong...

#60     Oct 17, 2006