Rape charge recommended for Israeli president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 15, 2006.

1. I knew there must be a logical explanation behind his anti-semitism. I thought he was a muslim which he may still be but this explanation is way more plausible.

#41     Oct 16, 2006
  2. You guys will do anything to get away from the topic hand...

Which is the rape charge of the Israeli president...

And your charge of anti-semitism is baseless.

I am anti Zionist-crazy-wackos, but that is hardly anti-Semitism, as there are many Jews who are anti Zionist-crazy-wackos...

You guys are soooooo clueless...

#42     Oct 16, 2006
  3. jem

jem

it is ironic that this is a thread about rape and zzz used the line

Judy, Judy Judy... I think that may have been a freudian slip.

by the way zzz nice work. You sort of used an argument about morals - positioned it relative to another moral view and called that moral relativism. You crafty work actually made me laugh out loud.

Very cagey argumentation. But I prefer to use words and definitions properly, how about you.

#43     Oct 16, 2006
  4. "Judy, Judy, Judy..."

http://www.carygrant.net/articles/judy.htm

Now if I had said:

"Jewdy, Jewdy, Jewdy..."

You might have had a salient point, but as usual jew, errr jem, you don't...

Oh, and jem, I am still waiting on yall for an example of a moral absolute...

#44     Oct 16, 2006
  5. How much clearer could this idiot's tactics be? Assert - evade - lie.

You're a fucking disgusting liar.

By the way, Z - did your marriage collapse before or after you sought help for your alcohol dependency?

#45     Oct 17, 2006
  6. Nikkyliky, the pile of puke babbles...again.

More gobbledygook...

#46     Oct 17, 2006
  7. Unable to rebut an argument, the disgusting troll resorts to ad hominem... again.

Don't you just hate the goddamn archives, Z? All your contradictions and hypocrisy, like the obvious ones I just pointed out, available for anyone and everyone to see.

By the way... you stated in the ID thread that in your opinion, the origin of life on earth was 'Magistrates (were) materialized out of pure potentiality'. Later you recanted that belief. Can you tell us what made you change your mind?

#47     Oct 17, 2006
  8. Even more and more Gobbledygook

#48     Oct 17, 2006
  9. As always, trivially easy to drive you to either start posting bizarre images or colored text, which in Z speak means

"I am getting uncomfortable, and I don't like it when you cut and paste directly from my posts to show contraditions, evasions and intellectual dishonesty. I want to stop and I want this thread to end now but I don't have the balls to just stop posting after slipping up, so I am going to post images and colored text until you stop'

#49     Oct 17, 2006
  10. Yall is one real dumbass...

#50     Oct 17, 2006