Rape charge recommended for Israeli president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Putin killed hundreds of thousands of Chechens
    Israel killed several hundred lebanese

Putin is above the law
    The israeli president is NOT above the law

BUT:

The number of threads on Israel you started: (HUNDREDS)
    The number of threads on Putin and the situation in Russia you started: 0 - ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. ZIP,NUNCA, SQUAT
    `Nough said

#31     Oct 16, 2006
  2. That is not evidence nor proof that I am supportive of Putin's actions.

I have not posted articles about artichokes. Does this mean I am anti-artichokes or pro-artichokes?

LOL! You logical fallacy is showing.

Since I have condemned all violence and leaders who suppress human rights, it goes without saying that I am not supportive of Putin's actions if they are of a violent and fascist vein.

#32     Oct 16, 2006
  3. Zi·on·ism (z-nzm) Pronunciation Key
    n.
    A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/zionism

#33     Oct 16, 2006
  4. And your definition proves what? That those Zionist freaks are sane? That they are just as sane as Muslim extremists?

Again, LOL!

#34     Oct 16, 2006
  5. And I did not accuse you of supporting Putin's policies either, see my post above, I thought I made it clear enough. I accused you of ignoring real crimes and real injustices and obsessing with Israel.

#35     Oct 16, 2006
  6. No, you have not proved evidence that I ignore Putin. That is your opinion not fact.

You are entitled to your opinion, wrong as it is.

Here is a hint for you. When I see the vast majority of ET members coming out in support of Putin's actions which are fascist and violent, you will see me post some articles on the issue.

You really don't get it at all, do you....

Your blind obedience and Zionism have blinded you...eye for an eye...

#36     Oct 16, 2006
  7. LOL, the vast majority of ET members hardly ever discusses Israel, the vast majority of Israel related threads are started by Israel haters like wael and yourself. For whatever reason you feel obliged to let the rest of the world know your feelings about Israel but not about Putin, Sudan or Iran.

#37     Oct 16, 2006
  8. So anytime you wish to discuss Israel and their current leadership, without trying to employ your ad hominem and straw man attacks, your typical red herrings by diverting to other countries and their leadership, please go ahead and do so.

#38     Oct 16, 2006
  9. A few years ago, the creature used to reveal a few personal details here and there. At one time, it was married to a Jewish woman named Judy. After capturing his dark, evil heart...
    Judy dumped him.

This is probably a major root cause of the creature's biased resentment.

#39     Oct 16, 2006
  10. Judy, Judy, Judy....

You are such a loon RM...

#40     Oct 16, 2006