Rape charge recommended for Israeli president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 15, 2006.

1. What is the point of your question?

You don't see the relevance of it, fine by me...

This might be challenging for you to grasp, but I don't give a crap if you see the relevance of anything at all.

Go troll someone else...

#91     Oct 20, 2006
  2. Hmmm... now let's see. If you make a post on a public forum, and that post is a cut and paste of a news item, are you not encouraging discussion of that news item?

You started a thread about the charges being faced by the Israeli President. Then in the same thread you posted a piece about the Russian President's remarks. It sees rather odd that if someone asks you how the two are related, you would respond by saying you don't care if anyone else sees the relevance of it.

Does that mean you are posting these things... strictly so that you can view them?

Also kind of odd that you asked me what the point of my question was and then told me what the point of the question was (that I don't see the relevance)!!

#92     Oct 20, 2006
  3. Like I said, go troll someone else...

#93     Oct 20, 2006
  4. Wow. so if a member asks you a question about the content of one of your cut and pastes, he is trolling you?

So you are suppressing dissent? Not very liberal!!

I think you're just upset because I pointed out that you had done a bit of a flip-flop regarding moral relativism!

#94     Oct 20, 2006
  5. If a non troll asks me a question, I would be happy to answer it.

In your case, go troll someone else...

#95     Oct 20, 2006
  6. So I'm a troll because I pointed out that you disparaged moral relativism in this thread, although in earlier threads you have argued from the side of moral relativism?

I don't see a bunch of people jumping in here and saying 'Nik, lay off him, he hasn't argued from the side of moral relativism in the past'. In fact I clearly recall a very recent thread in which a bunch of other people (not just me) were accusing you of moral relativism.

So you're uncomfortable with my having pointed this out, and thus I am a troll, and my questions about the content of this thread aren't deserving of a response?

Hmmm...

#96     Oct 20, 2006
  7. Go troll someone else, loozer...

#97     Oct 20, 2006