Rape and Murder, 5 years Max, and thats it :D

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Aug 6, 2006.

Will these guys serve even 5 years

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. No wonder the us military wants immunity from iraqi justice. Im betting these guys will get 5 years max. Of couse they will say 25 years. but we all know when the heat dies down 2 years from now, these guys will get parole at 5 years. Its american justice. Then these guys will write a book saying they were under pressure. make a movie. make millions off their crime. Isnt american justice grand :D
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/06/iraq.main/index.html

2. Pabst

Pabst

The only thing we all know is that you're a completely stupid mother fucking asshole. Hopefully you'll soon meet a similar fate to those involved in this tale.

3. Although I live (reside) in Canada...

I am a french and american citizen that once served honorably as a u.s. army ranger (air assault) from 1980 - 1985 (got extended by one year until they found a replacement for me...I was a 82 Bravo and 54 Echo).

In the link you posted...the following was stated...

(I didn't see any quotes in your link about 25 years)

Based on my experience in the military, the experience of my friends that are still serving in the military and the experiences of a few that now have sons or daughters serving in the military...

Justice against soldiers that commit crimes while on active duty in the U.S. military is much tougher and quicker in comparison to the civilian court system in either Canada, France or the United States...

Tougher than the military justice system in both Canada and France.

Simply, my bet based upon my experiences in the military and as a civilian (before and after)...

These guys are toast and will get life behind bars at the minimum based upon the nature of their crimes.

Possibly due to the publicity, civilian outrage...death penalty for those that actually murdered their victims.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=74388

There will be others implicated (names not mentioned in the media) that knew about the crime but didn't report it to their superior officers...

They'll probably get a few years behind bars and then a dishonorable discharge depending upon how they cooperated with military justice system when they are found.

War is ugly, nothing clean about it and punishments associated with it are usually swifter and harsher than the same crimes if committed as a civilian.

I don't have facts...just my experiences.

Mark

4. Mahram, when you stop dating children you can start finding fault with others.

In other words, FUCK OFF pedophile.

5. lol longhorn why dont you sentence some mentally challenged child to death. of course thats the american way right :D

6. lol, the only thing I know is that americans like to start stuff but they never like to finish stuff. Hey its american policies that are destroying your military and cuasing your people to suffer dishoner.