Rank ET's P&R posters on the political spectrum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I was just joking, glad to hear it. Lubbock, not sure I've ever been there.

#51     Sep 20, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yep, specifically that area is known for attractive blondes with lots of character. A couple of my friends have married west Texas blondes including a friend from Israel.

#52     Sep 20, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

If you find yourself in Texas looking for women, go to Houston, not Lubbock.

#53     Sep 20, 2012
  4. Now you're talking, I've spent a lot of time in Houston, nice.

#54     Sep 20, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I would be surprised. Some time back you mentioned west Texas/Lubbock women WERE as in past tense known for their looks, but then most of them got fat.

#55     Sep 20, 2012
  6. No, someone who understands that while government is not the answer to everything, government is needed for some things.

The tests tell me that Mohandas Ghandi is the person who influenced me the most.

#56     Sep 20, 2012
  7. Yeah more of them are fat now like everywhere but there are still a lot of hot ones around here. Don't know of they're getting more fit or I'm just noticing them more but the eye candy has been nice lately.

#57     Sep 20, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Registered Republican, leans Libertarian, no bullshit, common sense, what our Founding Fathers wanted kind of guy.

#58     Sep 20, 2012
  9. A no bullshit, common sense Republican a rare animal indeed.

#59     Sep 20, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

That's not what the test said at all. It just listed some people who scored near the same level as you. That has ZERO information about who influenced you. You've probably never read anything that Gandhi said that you didn't see on the news. You can't even spell his name right. LOL :D

#60     Sep 20, 2012