Rank ET's P&R posters on the political spectrum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Sep 18, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

If you want to run a little test to see if this relationship is going to last, tell her you gave $100 to George Zimmerman. Report back, please.

#31     Sep 19, 2012
  2. Might I suggest the next time you get into a debate with one of these "losers": is slowly take the most extreme leftist position possible and see how far you have to go before they disagree with you.
    It twists them into pretzels before they realize they've been had.

It's really a riot, esp in contrast to the direct approach.

#32     Sep 19, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That *is* funny because we haven't discussed the Trayvon Martin incident yet.

She has developed an intense hatred of Romney based only on stuff she hears on MSNBC (Ed Schultz?). When I question her she eventually just relates that she hates Romney and isn't sure why.

I've barked at her a couple of times so she has figured out she isn't going to convert me but she and her friends do regard me as some kind of curiosity and often want to know what I think about things.

These people gripe about the economy and then through some kind of twisted and perverse logic blame the republicans for it even though Obama has been in charge for over 3 years.

#33     Sep 19, 2012
  4. I feel the same way but on the other side of the fence. West Texas is sooo far right politically. I just listen and hope the subject hurrys up and changes from Jesus and I hate Obama back to women and football

#34     Sep 20, 2012
  5. hughb

hughb

so youu listed me as a left winger. I want you to reconcile my osts wity your aasserton that i am a left winger. here's a cut an paste to get youstarted.

#35     Sep 20, 2012
  6. Libertarian, yes. Darwinist, even.

#36     Sep 20, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I did no such thing!

#37     Sep 20, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

My uncle lives in Naples. He's gay, and a conservative. Adamantly against Obama.

#38     Sep 20, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I didn't list you as a left winger. There are more conservatives than liberals here, so you can't go down the middle of the list and draw the line there. You are right above me - one space! I am certainly NOT a left winger.

#39     Sep 20, 2012
  10. just kidding:D

#40     Sep 20, 2012