Range Controlled Geometry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RCG Trader, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Dated Friday the 7th.

Here is what RCG's short position looks like based on his own words, in this journal on on a chart, yet somehow he is profitable every single day, i really need to learn how to make money off the sell low/buy high strategy. Somehow he shorted 88.31 for a 50% position on firday, added 25% to it the next day, then bought back 25% each day as it went against him, and he still made money.

[​IMG]

#51     Dec 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your "asset allocation algorithm" is based on - other posters comments?

#52     Dec 13, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why the end of the month? I don't get what the purpose of this journal is. So at the end of the month you are going to come on here and tell us your account is up 100% and game over? Why are you afraid to call your trades in real time?

#53     Dec 14, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Is this journal still active?

Where are the fx calls?

#54     Dec 23, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was looking forward to his "holy grail" in action. I've never seen one before.

#55     Dec 23, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You know, Ron rarely posts up here. I thought he was going to start a serious thread. Instead he was trolling. Why? Couldn't this have been done in chit chat? I'm pretty disappointed.

#56     Dec 23, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only a few days left before he posts a screen shot of starting equity and trade summary/performance. I can hardly wait.

#57     Dec 28, 2012

8. there is a basis to his technique, its a improvised long straddle..

#58     Dec 28, 2012
  9. if price stays around entry price, obviously the long straddle fails.

- buy high sell low (microstructure)

if price breaks away, he reverses and adds as it continues to break away..there is huge edge, the edge is that price needs to travel.

#59     Dec 28, 2012
  10. all events/catalysts are engineered or instigated so that price variance increases.

#60     Dec 28, 2012