Range Controlled Geometry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RCG Trader, Nov 29, 2012.

1. This strategy is not the mean reversion strategy. It is the directional strat, I do not average down on this.

#21     Dec 7, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

so you never alter your position on this system?

You never buy more as it goes up?

Its only 1 buy then 1 sell?

#22     Dec 7, 2012
  3. It depends on my asset allocation algo. I trade with four units. If my algo tells me to start with a 50% position, then I will add until I get a full position. If price goes against me, I will scale out until flat.

I do not add to losing positions with this strategy.

#23     Dec 7, 2012
  4. Are you trading this now? Real money or paper trading? Just curious RCG, hope you prove your adversaries wrong. Make some money!

#24     Dec 7, 2012
  5. This is live.

#25     Dec 7, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

How much is 6.4 pips on a 50 cent position anyway?

#26     Dec 7, 2012
  7. Doesn't matter. What matters is that I can make multiples on that dollar. The rest is academic.

#27     Dec 7, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I did not say it mattered, I just asked out of curiosity. It should only take you seconds to check and answer back.

Oh, and have you posted a screenshot of your starting balance? There is no contest without it you know.

#28     Dec 7, 2012
  9. This is a journal about entries, exits, and M/M percent gain. It is not about what is in who's balance. Trading is about process. If the process is correct, the outcome will take care of itself.

Of course it is. A monthly statement will be posted at the end of the month will all the details needed.:)

#29     Dec 7, 2012
  10. Do you plan to talk about "range controlled geometry" as part of a system.. or is this mainly for you to post gains/losses?

Best wishes either way..

#30     Dec 7, 2012