Range Controlled Geometry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RCG Trader, Nov 29, 2012.

1. That is long worked on algo and easy to reverse engineer with too many data points, no thanks.

#11     Dec 7, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

My account is 2$ thus making me 100% cooler than you.....

j/k good luck, and i mean it, the market is a fickle bitch.... :D

#12     Dec 7, 2012
  3. I agree it's very unwise to post entries/exits that are easily reverse engineered, that's why I don't post them.

However

If you are actually trading both systems in the same account but not reporting all of your returns then your journal is a complete fiction.

That's why for any credibility you need to post total account value changes, gain , loss , funds removed /added for proper returns calculations.

#13     Dec 7, 2012
  4. My statements were clear on the initial post. These strategies are separate ways to manage money.

I will chronicle one of these, which will more than satisfy the challenge, you will find.

#14     Dec 7, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

NOT without screenshots it won't.

#15     Dec 7, 2012
  6. You are only trading a $1 account and onanda lets you have 1 account and 19 sub accounts.

How hard could it be to separate the 2 strategies into different subaccounts for ease of reporting percent gains / losses?

You just don't seem credible by design, so I won't post here again.

#16     Dec 7, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Let's see the picture of your $1 account, RCG. Who will let you trade from a $1 account?

#17     Dec 7, 2012
  8. euclid

euclid

What is your max position size on a $1 balance?
    Have you had time to calculate asset allocation algorithms for your $1 account yet? Still waiting for the stop.

#18     Dec 7, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

At the least you should tell us your position size, you have already said you like to average down, and trade around a core position, well none of that means anything if you just say "entered here, entered here," Etc... Averaging down and trading around a core position basically flips a strategy into one of proper money management, so its useless to say "i bought here," "and here" "and here""sold here"

#19     Dec 7, 2012
  10. Which broker allows $1 accounts?:confused:

How odd.

#20     Dec 7, 2012