Random Thoughts on a Sunday afternoon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easyrider, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhh! :) I see. Ok , like I said I play once a week. :)
    Being a resident it's pretty cheap. With a cart it's $27 for 18holes. That's like a sore weiner, you can't beat it!

I love that place. Cheap fees..good course..beer/ hotdogs on the turn..then there's nothing like hot wings and beer inside after a round.

#11     May 19, 2002
  2. machine

machine

Go, Leafs, Go!!!

#12     May 19, 2002
  3. Banjo

Banjo

Candle, you kill me. Messed around with my '57 El Dorado Biarritz convertable, has tri-power, 3 carbs. Gets about 100' to the gallon. Drove it up Pacific Coast hwy to Malibu to visit a bud. Some young honeys in bikinis were crossing the street at Sunset Blvd. on the way to the beach. Lord sometimes I really do wish I was 20 again.

#13     May 19, 2002
  4. "That's like a sore weiner, you can't beat it! "

Hey, Im trying to be profound here. You guys are making it hard.

#14     May 19, 2002
  5. TonyOz

TonyOz

What a great goal with 7 seconds left.

Overtime!

#15     May 19, 2002
  6. aura0663

aura0663

For any of you traders that might be fans, of whatever those other teams involved in the Stanley Cup besides Red Wings, you have my regrets. I would consider going long on the Wings-how can you beat the best team that Mr Illitch's $$ has invested in

#16     May 19, 2002
  7. TonyOz

TonyOz

:) My son is cheering for the Red Wings. Influenced by my best friend who is a diehard Red Wings fan.

As far as I'm concerned, I just want to see good games.

#17     May 19, 2002
  8. aura0663

aura0663

Smart kid ya got there, Tony

#18     May 19, 2002
  9. Babak

Babak

Don't want to be nitpicking but shouldn't it be leaves?

#19     May 19, 2002
  10. Onje word for you...Depends. Great product. Pee all over yourself without getting up. Great for bar hopping unless you meet someone then embarassing is the word.

Babak,

My son is a NJ Nets fan. Is the plural of Nets, Netses?

The Leafs haven't been my rooting interest since Tim Horton left to make donuts...

#20     May 19, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.