Random Rants and Market Ideas

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Brandonf, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Banjo

Banjo

Snoop, :)

#21     Jun 5, 2005
  2. I OWNED you on that post Banjo!!!

#22     Jun 5, 2005
  3. You do know that this is just a mid-quarter update, right? They don't report earnings until July 19.

#23     Jun 5, 2005
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Yeah, thats why I said there is a built in expection for this update, not for this earnings report :)

Brandon

#24     Jun 5, 2005
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#25     Jun 7, 2005
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Im watching several stocks. ADVNB which broke out yesterday on nice volume looks to continue higher. I will most likely be a buyer there. Also I like INFY, PAS, CHKE, BFAM and ANF.

Brandon

#26     Jun 7, 2005
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Starting today I am providing a FREE special bonus newsletter to those people who subscribe to my email list. You can sign up at http://www.brandonfredrickson.com . I will also be providing the bonus material on ET until the end of the week in addition to the regular commentary I do. However, ever Friday you will need to subscribe to the email list. Those on the email list will get SPECIFIC stock recommendations with exact entry and exit criteria on my favorite plays.

-------------------------------------------

Today I think that the major indexes lodged an important distribution day. A distribution day oocurs when we have a selloff on heavy volume. Here is what happened. The day started off very strong with the indexes moving higher, but in the afternoon the major indexes started to move lower. Not only did they start to move lower, they did so on HIGHER volume. Click here (www.brandonfredrickson.com/videos/rev.html) for an email subcriber only video that shows why the reversal this afternoon was important. This educational video is only available to those of you who subscribe to our email list!

The Futures pits had their highest volume day in over a month. I think this is significant as it happened at the top of a range, which I have discussed at lenght for the last several days. I recorded this video (http://www.brandonfredrickson.com/videos/smhrange.html) last week where I talked about the dangers we face here, and I have gotten literally dozens of e-mails telling me I don't know what I am talking about. While I admit I have no window into the future, by careful study of my own past results I am able to not repeat the same mistakes over and over again. Often that is the only edge you need.

Going into Wednesday I suspect the market will struggle. It will take them AT LEAST several days to recover from the from the high volume reversal day that occured on Tuesday...if it can at all. I would lean towards the latter as I have been saying for the last several days. On Wednesday I have several stocks I think are attractive to SHORT. Short sales allow you to profit when the market goes down. Of course many people do not like to short stocks, or their broker will not allow them to do this, for these people my best recomendation for the time being is cash. For those who do like to profit from the downside here area few video's that are only available to subscibers to this Email list: http://www.brandonfredrickson.com/videos/June8.html

Brandon

#28     Jun 7, 2005
  9. Guys, Brandon is a paying sponsor. He just doesn't have a title under his name for some reason. You need to let him be.

Thanks.

#29     Jun 8, 2005
  10. Agreed, Vadym (aka threei on these boards) made sure I stuck to the right intraday path during the bubble... if it wasn't for Vad's education (from various sources), I may not have been able to rack up my account like I did during the equity bubble, which saved my ass during the first few months of the downturn, enabling me to make a dam good living from this game...

I will back up Brandon in fully recommending vadym (do a search for threei on these boards)... I am in no way associated with Vadym and have nothing monetarily to gain from this strong recommendation...

#30     Jun 8, 2005