Random: Political Musings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Jun 6, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

He should be. We are really starting to get pissed off.

#31     Jun 7, 2013
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Obama and the NSA, two of our Nazi thugs in D.C., want a criminal probe into who leaked classified documents concerning the spying on USA citizens' phone call and email activity.

The leaker isn't a criminal; THE LEAKER IS A HERO, A PATRIOT.

We got, at least one senator who understands who the criminals are.
    Rand Paul is trying to get this to the SCOTUS.

The NSA needs to be abolished now!

#32     Jun 9, 2013
  3. BSAM

BSAM

By the way, Rand Paul is a Libertarian.
    (Yeah, yeah, I know, officially he is a Republican.)

If you are interested in "Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom", then you should bookmark and take an occasional drive around this website: www.lp.org.

#33     Jun 9, 2013
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Obama: McDonough, get me Rice in here.

McDonough: Right away, sir.

McDonough: Ms. Rice, the President would like to see you in the oval office, right now.

Rice: (Uh, oh, so I'm gonna be the fall guy for Benghazi.)

Obama: Susan, I just wanted to thank you for all the lies and cover-up you did on Benshazi. And, to show my appreciation, I am going to make you my national security adviser.

Rice: (Breathing a sigh of relief)...Mr. President!, I am so grateful. (Now laughing and high-fiving with Obama.) Oh, I just looove your crooked ass, so much!

Obama: (Chuckling) Well, you know, I came outta Chicago.

#34     Jun 9, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

Below is a link to the story.

"Rand Paul Wants Class-Action Lawsuit on Government Snooping"

"If we get 10 million Americans saying we don't want our phone records looked, then maybe somebody will wake up and say things will change in Washington," Paul said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/rand-paul-class-action/2013/06/09/id/508844

I'd like to see Paul/Cruz ticket 2016, in either order. Used to like Rubio, but he allowed himself to get played. Of course, the left will tell us such a ticket can't win. So will the RINOs. That's why I like it!

#35     Jun 9, 2013
  6. JamesL

JamesL

not my rant, but worthy of the thread:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CoR_WqikyxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#36     Jun 9, 2013
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Okay, the leaker has revealed himself.
    He is 29 year old Edward Snowden.
    A true hero/patriot!

#37     Jun 9, 2013
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Former CIA employee.

#38     Jun 9, 2013
  9. BSAM

BSAM

This shows that there are some good folks working inside these Nazi organizations, who will let the oppression of USA citizens advance only so far, before they say "enough".

Thank you Edward Snowden.
    Thank you on behalf of all citizens of the USA who long for true freedom!

#39     Jun 9, 2013
  10. BSAM

BSAM

This is from cbsnews.com:

"I am not afraid, because this is the choice I've made," he told The Guardian

Noting that he enjoys a relatively comfortable life - a stable career, a girlfriend with whom he lived in Hawaii, a close relationship with family - Snowden said he is "willing to sacrifice all of that because I can't in good conscience allow the U.S. government to destroy privacy, internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they're secretly building."

He says he does not see himself as a hero, "because what I'm doing is self-interested: I don't want to live in a world where there's no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity."

"The government has granted itself power it is not entitled to," he added. "There is no public oversight. The result is people like myself have the latitude to go further than they are allowed to."

#40     Jun 9, 2013