Rand Paul tea party nut goes wild, stomped on woman's head for demonstrating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Oct 26, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Was that a blonde wig that fell off in the video clip?:D

Gotta love the lefties. They're dumber in their heads than a hog is in it's ass.

#41     Nov 3, 2010
  2. Well, at least we don't go for unreformed segregationists. I sat up when I heard the beginning of his acceptance speech. I'm old enough to remember George Wallace. What was his slogan? "Send them a message!"

That's just birther demagoguery, meant to appeal to the folks who don't think Obama was born here. What is that, 70% of the Republican party?

Repeats that message thingie. This line is what really made me take notice. At this point, I remembered this was the guy who had no problem with segregation.
    But that's the past; unfortunately for him and his supporters, segregation's not coming back. What's going to be real fun is seeing what this Cro-Magnon focuses on, and just how far he takes it.
    BTW, it wasn't much of a Tea Party tidal wave; outside of the South,

- Joe Miller lost to Mikulski in Alaska; did Sarah Palin notice?
    - Sharron Angle got whipped in Nevada.
    - Christine O'Donnell was treated like the joke she was.
    - Paladino got his ass handed to him.
    - Bennett beat Ken Buck in Colorado.

Outside the South, the Republicans won when they fielded regular, normal candidates. But Tea Party folks didn't do so well.
    As usual, extremism won out in the South, but the rest of the country kept its sanity. Rand Paul and his soon to be good buddy Jim DeMint should take note; outside of the South, the Tea Party didn't amount to much more than a bucket of warm spit.
    Stompers might win south of the Mason-Dixon, but north of it some semblance of intelligence and manners is expected.

#42     Nov 4, 2010
  3. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You need to learn more about where that Mason-Dixon Line runs.

Tea Party Winners: (House)

Steve Chabot, OH-01
    Robert Dold, IL-10
    Sean Duffy, WI-07
    Christopher Gibson, NY-20
    Frank Giunta, NH-01
    Michael Grimm, NY-13
    Nan Hayworth, NY-19
    Joe Heck, NV-03
    Todd Young, IN-09
    Tim Walberg, MI-07
    Scott Tipton, CO-03
    Marlin Stutzman, IN-03
    Steven Stivers, OH-15
    Robert Schilling, IL-17
    Reid Ribble, WI-08
    Jim Renacci, OH-16
    Raul Labrador, ID-01
    Adam Kinzinger, IL-11
    Bill Johnson, OH-06
    Randy Hultgren, IL-14

Paul LePage, Maine -Governor

Mike Lee, Utah - Senator
    Ron Johnson, Wisconsin - Senator
    Pat Toomey, Pa - Senator

Considerably more than a warm bucket of spit for a political movement (not even an organized political party) was able to accomplish in a little more than 18 months of existence.

#43     Nov 4, 2010