Rand Paul tea party nut goes wild, stomped on woman's head for demonstrating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Oct 26, 2010.

1. An ugly scene took place outside the Kentucky Senatorial debate Monday night as what appeared to be a supporter of Republican candidate Rand Paul was captured by a local news affiliate literally stomping the head of a member of the progressive-activist organization MoveOn.org.

The MoveOn volunteer, Lauren Valle, went to the hospital after explaining what had happened to local press. As of 11:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time she remained there, according to another MoveOn official. According to a local Fox station, Valle had attempted to approach Paul before the debate took place, dressed in a blonde wig and with a "RepublicanCorp" sign mocking him as a stooge of special interests.

Attendees around Valle are heard screaming, "get the cops" as cameras captured her being dragged to the pavement by her red sweater. Once on the ground a man wearing white sneakers pushed the sole of his shoe down on her head.

There is no definitive word on who stomped on Valle or why they went to such lengths to stop her protest. A call to the Lexington police department was not immediately returned. The Kentucky Post, however, reported that: "Police say she refused treatment and later filed an assault report. Her identity is not yet released."

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/txU55iFG9UA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/txU55iFG9UA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. A plant from Move-On went looking for/instigating trouble, found a little, and now the media runs with it. Gee, I wonder if it was orchastrated? Radical left antics getting more and more desperate. They should have tazed the bitch.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Repeatedly.

4. Ricter

Ricter

So here we have our example of rightie thuggery. Not that we needed another, what with the Pinkertons of old and the death squads of new. But who would have expected any different? Left, right, they are religions now and create the same passions.

5. No, what we have here is an example of people looking for trouble and finding it.
    If I go to a Farrakhan rally and start shouting Muslims suck, I should expect to get my ass kicked, and should receive no sympathy. You walk into the belly of the beast and start talking shit, don't be surprised when the beast bites your ass, simple as that.

6. Ricter

Ricter

That's what the perps of violence always say and have always said.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably because it's true.

8. Eight

Eight

I was getting bullied by some leftist twat neighbor, so I bided my time and investigated... she honored no deal at all! That was the main characteristic I discovered about her personality! So eventually I had a stack of conflicting documents with her signature on them and I made her pay me to go away... so what did she do? She started crying that I had screwed things up for her and got some Sheriff friends to menace me a little... screw all the lying pieces of shit, it's all they are good for...

9. UNHINGED LEFTIST Who Lunged at Rand Paul Is Paid Far Left Activist
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 5:47 AM

For the record…
    The Unhinged Leftist Who Lunged at Rand Paul Is a Paid Activist

MoveOn.org contract employee Lauren Valle stalked and lunged at Rand Paul outside the final debate last night.

Valle, from Falmouth, Massachusetts, was tackled and stepped on by Paul supporters. (TPM)

The media will make this far left activist out to be a martyr today. We already know that.
    It certainly was over the line to put a shoe on her shoulder or head.

But, Lauren knew exactly what she was doing.
    She’s had plenty of practice. She’s a professional leftist activist.

[​IMG]

Lauren was booked in May on felony charges. (LPSO)

Lauren protested oil companies in Louisiana during the BP oil spill. (Telegraph)

Luaren Valle was charged with the felony charges of Unauthorized Entry of a Critical Infrastructure and Unauthorized Entry of an Inhabited Dwelling in May.

Lauren vandalized a ship in May.

[​IMG]

Harbor police talk to Greenpeace activists Scott Cardiff (R) and Lauren Valle (L) who are hanging from the bridge painting with their messages on the ship Harvey Explorer at an industrial port at Port Fourchon, Louisiana, May 24, 2010. The activists used oil from the U.S. Gulf of Mexico spill to paint the message “Arctic Next?” on the bridge of the ship, which is scheduled to depart for Alaska to support drilling operations in July. (REUTERS/Greenpeace)

10. You have freedom of speech until someone(which includes the govt) stomps on your head.

This is what is meant by freedom in America.

#10     Oct 26, 2010