Rand Paul: Reaction To Arizona Shooting Manufactured Out Of Rahm Emanuel Playbook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Rand Paul: Reaction To Arizona Shooting Manufactured Out Of Rahm Emanuel Playbook

"A serious crisis should never be allowed to go to waste"

Steve Watson
    Infowars
    Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul has hit out at politicians and those in the media that have attempted to use the tragic shooting in Arizona as a political point scoring exercise.

Appearing on Freedom Watch with Andrew Napolitano, Paul referred to the former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel’s notorious assertion “you never want a serious crisis go to waste”.

Speaking of pundits and politicians who have outright blamed the killing spree on political discourse and sought to introduce legislation to curb such rhetoric, the Senator stated:

“Well, these are the kind of things that I think some on the left decided to manufacture even before the events occur. I mean, this is part of the playbook of Rahm Emanuel where they say any crisis should be used to their advantage to further their agenda.”

“The people who politicize this really ought to be ashamed of themselves.” Paul added.

“I think it also does a disservice to those who died, to Judge Roll, who died, to representative Giffords. It’s a disservice to them that all of a sudden this tragedy that involves them in a very personal way, and their families, is being discounted so people on the other side of the political spectrum can make political points.”

“Can you imagine what it would have been like had there been any truth to the fact that this young man had any political beliefs or agenda and wasn’t crazy?” Senator Paul urged.

“But as it turns out, as you said in your piece that you led into, is that apparently the young man had no political motivations, and what I’ve read of his writings, it seemed that he was losing his grip with reality.”

“It’s about the age when we begin to see paranoid schizophrenia erupt, and in all likelihood, this man was criminally insane.”

“I’m not surprised that they do it,” Paul said of the attacks on rhetoric. “I do think they should be ashamed of themselves for doing it and [it] really just has no place in this discussion.”

Watch the interview : http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-reaction-to-arizona-shooting-manufactured-by-rahm-emanuel/

The attacks on so called “violent rhetoric”, predominantly coming from the left, have continued, with air time being given over to assertions that Glenn Beck is personally to blame for no less than three assassination attempts in the last year.

Last night the President called for an end to the political blame game that erupted in the wake of the tragedy and urged Americans not to use it as “one more occasion to turn on each other.”

Obama’s comments were praised on both sides of the political spectrum, however, some observers suggested that they felt like they were watching a political rally rather than a memorial gathering, with strategically placed t-shirts and banners reading “Together We Thrive: Tucson & America” visible in the lower sections of the arena prior to the arrival of participants.

2. chartman

chartman

From the very beginning, it has been the mainstream media and liberal politicians assigning blame to Palin, Limbaugh, The Tea Party and Fox News. Despite the fact that there is completely ZERO evidence that the shooter was motivated by anything said by conservatives, the media has implied that it was the right's divisive, and hateful rhetoric which created the climate that drove the shooter to commit this heinous act.

Now because Palin is defending herself, you libs again find fault. Unbelievable. I'll tell you what is unbelievable is that the memorial service looked more like a political rally for Obama. Seriously... making a t-shirt for people to wear at a memorial? Give me a break.

I tell you though, that when it comes to harsh rhetoric, and extreme views, perhaps you should look at our commander in chief. Below are a few things he has stated over the past couple years. I ask you if any of these comments "crossed the line" or "incite violence"? If you say no, then you are a hypocrite.

Obama: “They Bring a Knife? We Bring a Gun”
    Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
    Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
    Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
    Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.”
    Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
    Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
    Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
    Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

And if you really want to discuss dangerous extremist, how about reflecting on Obama's buddy William Aires? This guy was a former member of the domestic terrorist group, The Weather Underground. A group that actually bombed the Pentagon. This is an action, that to this day, Aires has not renounced or openly regretted. Obama launched his political career in the man's home.

Or how about the Anti-Semite Pastor Jeremiah Wright whose congregation Obama has been a member of for over 20 years?

And by the way... this TARGET you all refer to on Palin's website that caused all this "so-called" controversy is very similar to what democrats have used in political campaigns across the nation. Apparently the imagery is acceptable as long as it is being used against a conservative right?

Link to democrat TARGET MAPS:
    http://www.verumserum.com/?p=13647

Below is a sampling of how the event has been reported by the left. READ CAREFULLY!

"While we do not yet know the motivation of the crime, many have surmised that the motivation is political because of the atmosphere of violent language and threats against Rep. Giffords and other Congressional Democrats. Political or not, the extreme right-wing tea party movement and their anti-government rantings and ravings helped create an atmosphere that allowed or even encouraged this attack. For instance, until the day of the event when it was removed, Sarah Palin featured Giffords on her webpage with the congresswoman's district in the crosshairs of a gun, targeting her for her support of healthcare reform.

Political hate speech has consequences. Giffords herself said, "Palin has crosshairs on our district; people have to realize there are consequences to that." She said that in a TV interview after her Arizona office had been broken into and vandalized after her vote for the national health care reform bill. Giffords was a frequent target of the tea party movement. Judge Roll, a Republican, had also received threats from the right."

Once again liberals, you make it abundantly clear what you are and who you stand with. The above two paragraphs come straight from the Communist Party USA's website. It is nearly identical to what is being said by the left and their willing accomplices in the main stream media.

I'll close with a link to more example of "left-hate" speech that you all claim doesn't exist and comes only from the right.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/1...mate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

3. Hmmm? Just as Rand Paul decides to not let a serious tragedy go to waste by publishing this. Make one wonder his sincerity.

c

4. What is the difference between politicizing a tragedy and politicizing a group that is politicizing a tragedy?