Rand Paul overtakes Sarah Palin in popularity among Morons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, May 23, 2010.

1. MINNEAPOLIS - In a sign of his increasing prominence in the so-called Tea Party movement, a new poll shows Kentucky senatorial candidate Rand Paul topping former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin among voters who describe themselves as morons.

In the poll, conducted by the University of Minnesota's Opinion Research Institute, 42% preferred Paul, 36% preferred Palin, and the remaining 22% were unsure what the word "prefer" meant.

According to Davis Logsdon, who supervised the poll for the University of Minnesota, Paul's surging popularity among morons is bad news for Palin, who previously had a lock on that important constituency.

"I never thought I'd say that, but if Palin is going to stay competitive with Paul, she's going to have to start dumbing down her message."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/poll-rand-paul-surges-ahe_b_585888.html

2. LIBERAL MORONS are OBSESSED with Rand Paul, just like they were OBSESSED with Sarah Palin.

LIBERAL MORONS have focused on Rand Paul since he won the primary election. Most of the reporting on Rand Paul has come from left-of-center media. ALL of the threads here on ET about Rand Paul have been started by LIBERAL MORONS.

BTW, LIBERAL MORONS have started hundreds of threads here on ET about Sarah Palin. It seems that LIBERAL MORONS have shifted their obsession from Palin to Paul. Is the LIBERAL MORON obsessed focus on Rand Paul temporary or permanent? Only time will tell.

Hermit, it is time for you to crawl back into your cave.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

..and he cites the Huff Post, what a jackass.

4. They are liberal hypocrites. The Huff post used to have a whole page dedicated to Sarah Palin. How long until they have a page dedicated to Rand Paul. Talk about being obsessed.

5. Paul ,Palin and their supporters are morons

Most Republicans know they are morons as well.Republicans would never nominate Palin or Paul for President.Paul and Palin have a small idiot following just like Paul Sr.Just like Paul Sr Rand would get blown out running for President just as Palin would

You idiots somehow think liberals are scared of Paul and Palin,as a liberal I would love for either one of them to get the nomination and run against Obama in 2012

6. That would be great, a ticket of Paul and Palin...though I wonder who would be the man in that paring...

...after being underneath McCain, I have to think next time Palin wants to be on top...

7. Dream ticket for Democrats,I'm praying for it.

Palin on top would be my choice :D

8. Read my first post. You can't help yourself. You are proving my point.

9. Mercor

Mercor

Moron (psychology)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moron is a controversial term once used in psychology to denote a category of mental retardation.[1] The term was closely tied with the American eugenics movement.[2] Once the term became popularized, it fell out of use by the psychological community.
    [edit] Origin and uses

"Moron" was coined in 1910 by psychologist Henry H. Goddard[3] from the Ancient Greek word μωρός (moros), which meant "dull"[4] (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a mental age in adulthood of between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale.[5] It was once applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree to "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of 0-25). The word moron, along with others including "retarded", "idiotic", "imbecilic", "stupid", and "feeble-minded", was formerly considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, but it is now deprecated in use by psychologists.[6]

Following opposition to Goddard's attempts to popularize his ideas,[7] Goddard recanted his earlier claims about the moron: "It may still be objected that moron parents are likely to have imbecile or idiot children. There is not much evidence that this is the case. The danger is probably negligible."[8]

Can't you have a debate without offending handicapped and mentally challenged children.
    You are disgusting.