Rand Paul Not Board Certified...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

????????

#11     Jun 14, 2010
  2. Who would have known he supported medicare,the second largest government program ?

Who would have known he was in favor of no blacks allowed signs going back up and that he wasn't a board certified doctor? As I said,stayed tuned.I have a feeling much more will be coming out about this clown

#12     Jun 14, 2010
  3. Maybe you missed the part about that not being the real board,but one he started with his family :confused:

He is listed as the group's president; his wife, Kelley, is listed as vice president; and his father-in-law is listed as secretary. Paul and his relatives receive no salaries from the organization, his campaign said.

This is why people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote

#13     Jun 14, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Under which board is he not licensed to practice? Once Again i will reiterate, who complained about his services?

#14     Jun 14, 2010
  5. He is licensed to practice medicine,he is not board certified

He is not board certified by The American Board of Medical Specialties – the governing group for two dozen medical specialty boards and his profession's leading group

#15     Jun 14, 2010
  6. Once again,stayed tuned

#16     Jun 14, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Sound like you got nothing... dot dot dot..... i am eagerly awaiting some of his pissed off clients to come out of the woodworks.

#17     Jun 14, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

What a noble concept for a doctor.

#18     Jun 14, 2010
  9. This just in: If you don't agree with dot, you shouldn't be allowed to vote...

#19     Jun 15, 2010
  10. Why does he need to lie/mis lead about being board certified ?

#20     Jun 15, 2010