Rand Paul Filibusters Brennan Nomination

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 6, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

The two party "system" has become such a joke, I'd say an independent has one hell of a chance in 2016. Even better, a Libertarian; a Patriot.

#11     Mar 6, 2013
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Thats the problem with ex democrat presidents, they never go away.
    Carter, Clinton and soon Obama still playing the game.
    Reagan, Bush , Bush, Ford all retired from public life like good soldiers.

#12     Mar 6, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

That's true. It irritates me every time I see Clinton or especially Carter make some opinion statement. Just shut the f... up Billy and Jimmy. You had your turn.

And, I don't want to see the White House occupied by another Bush or another Clinton. This family presidental crap has got to stop.

#13     Mar 6, 2013
  4. Too small a sample size to make that statement. Ex-president Obama will be a non issue for everyone but those on the far far left and far far right.

#14     Mar 6, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL It's not a study predicting the actions of all future ex-presidents. It's a statement about the current stable of ex-presidents and one soon to be ex-president (or dictator). Sample size does not apply.

#15     Mar 6, 2013
  6. You are an idiot.
    Lock in a vote for Jeb Bush from PSPR in 2016.
    Guaranteed.

#16     Mar 6, 2013
  7. If he was a dictator then he could not be an ex president, so which is it. That's as illogical as those who were calling Bush a dictator. They all ride off into the sunset, you and a few others will be the only one's noticing what Obama says or does after he leaves office.

#17     Mar 6, 2013
  8. The sad fact is this demonstrates once again our federal govt recognizes no restraints whatsoever to it's use of power on us, it's subjects to be ruled.

#18     Mar 6, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

He's not done yet. Ask me in four years if he managed to pull off the dictator title.

What, you never see Billy or Jimmy blabbering away on TV or in the news? If not, then how do you know anything to be able to discuss intelligently in the P&R?

But, this wasn't even the point of my post. The word dictator was incidental and in brackets as we don't know Obama's final title yet.

The point was that the comment about Ex-Democrap presidents are the ones still sticking their noses in politics and blabbering away in the news. And, that is very, very true despite your objection.

#19     Mar 6, 2013

10. Brennan will be confirmed

#20     Mar 7, 2013