Rand Paul Endorses Immigrant Path to Citizenship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 19, 2013.

1. That's funny racism is the second plank of the democrat party.

#21     Mar 19, 2013
  2. Since the democrats have wed themselves to racism and only brown candidates prove a voter is not racist.

Exactly what brown people have the democrats got lined up for 2016?

I mean they can't be too serious about all this racism stuff and then have the gall to put up a white candidate can they.

Yes I know democrat voters are too stupid to see this blatant hypocrisy and conundrum.

#22     Mar 19, 2013
  3. hmm a non-conservative republican that passed obamacare for a state, would be where I'd start.

#23     Mar 19, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, nice.

#24     Mar 19, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I agree with RCG. Tsing, please back your statement up with something other than "statistics" published by Fox.

#25     Mar 19, 2013
  6. This is called strategy. Remember the social relations between blacks and Hispanics is not good. We have to first co-opt the Mexicans to gain their support. Once we are in a position to create and implement national policies, then :D

#26     Mar 19, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

So your strategy is to "co-opt the Mexicans" by:

"Immigration reform will not occur until conservative Republicans, like myself, become part of the solution," Paul said in a speech at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Legislative Summit. "That's why I am here today to begin that conversation and be part of the solution. I think the conversation needs to start by acknowledging we aren't going to deport 12 million illegal immigrants. If you wish to work, if you wish to live and work in America, then we will find a place for you."

#27     Mar 19, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why? Fox news is not an acceptable source for information any longer? So right away, let me go back and say that CNN and MSNBC are no longer acceptable for any left wing information either.

In fact, let's just ban all sources of data at all because of partisan commentary. Is there a news source that we can both agree is acceptable?

#28     Mar 19, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I merely copied and pasted, with some obvious alteration, your statement from yesterday.

#29     Mar 19, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't worry you'll hopefully learn some math in school.

"47%" PLUS their "bleeding heart leftist cheer leaders" = majority.

#30     Mar 19, 2013