Ran Poor Service

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TsunTzu, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Spoke to someone yesterday who also recommends Tommy,does anyone have his contact info?

They also said they have ran and think it's crap,being far too over selective on which news they deliver.

#51     Feb 28, 2008
  2. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

Tommi is at Marex and the service is purely in-house, which is a shame.

#52     Feb 28, 2008
  3. Thanks for the info

#53     Feb 28, 2008
  4. minmike

minmike

I use Ran. Like the sqwack. there customer service is horrible.

I use it for that one time a month when you forget a number is coming out. That one time they remind me, it more than pays for itself.

#54     Mar 14, 2008
  5. true- the service is benificial- ranvir can squawk the number faster than the API - and my name is robin hood

#55     Mar 15, 2008
  6. minmike

minmike

Wow. I don't think I said anything like that. I like them reminding me 5 minutes before the numbers come out. So I don't forget. It would still be worth it to me if that was all they were doing.

#56     Mar 16, 2008
  7. Good work again today...

7:45:20 muffled "f##k" over the squawk after realising they had missed the French Figure.

8:00:30 probably sitting picking noses notice the bund has suddenly had a pick up on volume. '"Not a number we normally cover but the spanish cpi has just come out"

Stunning work, after all the spanish number is only 12.683% of the HICP for europe.

Jokes.

#57     Apr 29, 2008
  8. Well dont pay for the service.Its not exaclty difficult to shout out a figure- as it hits the wires.I think my 5 year old son could even do it

#58     Apr 29, 2008
  9. I don't pay for it directly, does that mean that I cannot pass comment on the level of service?

#59     Apr 29, 2008
  10. TGM

TGM

How much is the service?

#60     Apr 29, 2008