Ran Poor Service

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TsunTzu, Feb 8, 2008.

1. So you think delivering the info that Britains most notorious prankster is dead is vital, economic, potentially market moving news?

Couple that with arrogance and a shitty customer service attitude then you must be crazy!And that's my beef,this business overall has become full of clearers,exchanges,squawks and ISV's that bear absolutely no responsibilty for their own actions but still want to charge top dollar.This thread and the response of ran is a perfect example of that.I carry the can for my own bad trades but certainly not for others mistakes.

It's each to his/her own I guess,personally I think they're all crap(the squawks),I mean if these guys really knew their onions they would be sitting in front of their own pc trading for themselves.

#41     Feb 15, 2008
  2. i believe ran is the one that mumbles on and on at the outfit i work for.

as i said why pay someone to fuck my wife when i can do it myself.

i think your better of getting involved in automated economic numbers trading.

i spoke to them at fow last year.

bit lumpy for the software but people use it quite successfully as well.

just program in all numbers with entry point and stops and hey bingo your slightly ahead of the game.

now thats a service woth paying for.

ran squawk and the others.

what a joke.

#42     Feb 15, 2008
  3. Thanks beaker,

I've heard about these programs,will look into it

#43     Feb 15, 2008
  4. which squawk service is Tommi, mentioned earlier in the thread?

#44     Feb 17, 2008
  5. The Beaker,

"i think your better of getting involved in automated economic numbers trading"

Which software were you reffering to when u were talking about " automated trading numbers"?

Many Thanks

Swing.

#45     Feb 19, 2008
  6. I've not been at 155 for quite some time, so alas, I didnt.

#46     Feb 21, 2008
  7. Shamus you spoken to Tommi for me yet??

#47     Feb 21, 2008
  8. I agree with beaker, he does mumble a lot, it quite often sounds like hes stuffing his face with pies while doing the squawk, its not acceptable, he should munch pies on his own time the fat bastard!!

#48     Feb 21, 2008
  9. hi cant remember the name off hand but had a chat with the guy at the futures and options world convention in 2007 in london.

he seemed very positive and convincing.

if your interested in anything like this then get yourself along to the next convention thats my advice.

there will tons of software providers in this area and others promoting their products.

they normally give demos and trials etc etc plus its worth just seeing what the opposition are upto and networking.

#49     Feb 21, 2008
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i think bloomberg trade book does it - if you can handle takling to a bloom berg rep. i dont think the trading platform is up to much apart from this feature. jmo

#50     Feb 21, 2008