Ramblings of the killer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 10, 2011.

1. The NRA favors paranoid people buying guns, and lots of ammo.

#41     Jan 10, 2011
  2. Nothing can be done because you are not willing to do what need to be done. Freaking expensive too, to lock all the nuts away.

I just hope they get you and not me.

The nuts that is.

#42     Jan 10, 2011
  3. ...again, the obsession with drugs.

...as if drug addiction would be the solution to the problem.

...a solution? Don't allow people who are mentally ill to buy guns and ammo...but that would rule out most of the libertarians and right wing wackos.

#43     Jan 10, 2011
  4. LOL!! The newly freed latin pedophile showing his true soviet colors once again... gun rights ought to be restricted based upon political orientation... LMAO!!

#44     Jan 10, 2011
  5. Suppose he had the perfect diagnosis with the perfect script. Would he take it? Generally not long term. he won't feel "normal" on drugs. His normal is not our normal but that's beside the point.

Round 2, he stops the prescribed medication yet feels the need to self medicate with drug of choice, pot or beer or whatever illegal.

Access to drugs I don't think is the problem, supervision would probably be the most benedicial.

-----------------------

Really though, the core problem with most of these people is we as a society support them without asking anything in return. We supply housing, monthly checks and plenty of idle time.

If people had to work for their next meal rather than spending idle time plotting out their revenge on society we may prevent this by keeping everyone busy.

#45     Jan 10, 2011
  6. Wouldn't you agree that most of these situations begin at home?

Kid was just 22...where was the parenting?

#46     Jan 10, 2011
  7. The rest of the world, unlike you, is mostly on their own and taking care of themselves at 22. Only an emasculated titty baby bitch would ask "where is the parenting" about a 22 year old...

#47     Jan 11, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The left and progressives "outlawed" real parenting years ago.

#48     Jan 11, 2011
  9. I hear ya, back in the day you didn't call 911 on your dad because he was too drunk to drive, you drove him home, even if you couldn't reach the pedals, that's what your brothers and sisters were for, to work the pedals.

#49     Jan 11, 2011
  10. Jared Loughner obviously has schizophrenia. His rumblings were totally disorganized. He is one sick fellow.

#50     Jan 11, 2011