Ralph Nader calls Obama a Con Man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

In your native Canada or here in the US?

#31     Dec 11, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

Very well said.

#32     Dec 11, 2010
  3. I doubt that you will ever acknowledge the fact that what you have just written actually confirms the fact that public sector entitlements are a de-facto ponzi scheme and benefit one generation at the expense of all future generations.

The only thing that actually made them plausible were exceedingly optimistic projections of future growth and revenue, pie in the sky type of tax projections, etc, etc...Nevermind all of the points that Jem has brought up in his rebuttal about the quid pro quo of an alliance between public sector workers and Democratic candidates either. Benefits were promised that could never reasonably be delivered LONG TERM. i.e. one generation of retirees would be the primary beneficiaries, while all future generations would presumably pay in, but never realize those benefits OR if they do in fact receive a federal bailout of all pension benefits, then it will do long lasting damage to the private sector as its crushed by ever growing deficits, dollar debasement and onerous taxation and regulation.

More and more I'm convinced that you and your fellow Canucks have literally no comprehension of the private sector and the unfair advantages that the public sector has in relation to any small business owner or self-employed individual.

#33     Dec 11, 2010
  4. What a hateful racist... These comments are clearly a sign of his frustration at a black man in the white house...

#34     Dec 12, 2010
  5. Guess it makes your asshole sore to think about all the time and effort of yours that's gone into the incessant cheerleading you have been doing for him for the last two years huh?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#35     Dec 12, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ricter is a canadian too? LOL!

What is it with canadians obsessed with american politics?

#36     Dec 12, 2010
  7. Eight

Eight

In Liberalspeak the word "racist" means anyone that wins an argument with a liberal

#37     Dec 12, 2010