rally has run its course

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James Stock, Apr 2, 2004.

1. if the people here are nice, I can expand on this notion.
    if the lithium loving maggots come out, i won't.

look at my track record making these calls and tell the maggots you want to hear my voice!

S&P is about out of gas.

2. Mvic

Mvic

take your guesses and F off already. Go see a shrink.

3. you were the one caught in a lie about your PM. Do I need to show it again with your adament denial that you sent one?

I have not lied about anything related to trading. I challenge you to find ONE piece of evidence that I lied and post it here.

Otherwise, go blow.

4. Mvic

Mvic

don't you understand!

5. The part where you threw out the term "liar".

Now I can PROVE YOU ARE A LIAR, I already have. You lied about sending me a PM asking for trading help. Then you denied it, then I posted it, and the ET world was shown that you lied.

But you called me a liar, so I challenge you to find one piece of evidence here to support your "claim". If i'm a liar, then show it.

I think everyone can see that you're the liar.

6. Mvic

Mvic

AND a LIAR. Asked you for trading help??? AFAIK I have not asked you for any help and have been trading more or less the same way for the last decade long before I found ET.

Either way F off!

7. This appears to be a PM from you asking me for recommendations. I guess this PROVES that you are a LIAR!

Didn't you just say you never asked for trading help? Didn't you once try to tell ET that you never even PM'd me? LIAR!

8. pspr

pspr

Clown call.

9. Mvic

Mvic

unlike you I have only one user name on ET and it isn't Mecro.

Now seriously, go get a life!

10. If you are going to talk trading do so. if not move it over to chit
    chat.

How much time have you guys wasted thinking and emoting
    over each other? It takes only 5 seconds to click ignore.
    Think of the ROI!

JT

#10     Apr 2, 2004