Rally from Hell coming

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by buzzy2, Jan 6, 2006.

1. I am not a guru wannabe, I am not peddling anything, I don't come here to insult other members, I don't want anyone else's money. So please tell me why do I have to show you my PL... or why do I owe you anything...

Gee I love it when people come to this site, get registered and feel entitled to "free" mentoring or "free" trading signals. Like another poster said, do you want a free car and a free apartment too while you're at it? Do you want to bang my gf too?

#21     Jan 26, 2006
  2. ahh, so u can talk the talk, like most here.

Why dont u put your "calls" in a Journal and keep it all together. Also, it can serve as a reference to yourself and others.

Thanks.

#22     Jan 26, 2006
  3. Obviously you're new here. I briefly used to post calls here before for the indices and for Crude Oil.
    I stopped doing it due to negativity and professional gurus piggybacking my trades in their personal threads.

ET is not a job or a source of revenue for me so I decided a Journal it's not worth the aggravation.

But i still like to come back once in a while for entertainment purposes, plus there are a few professional traders who graciously share their market views here. It's a fun place to discuss the markets and nothing else.

#23     Jan 26, 2006
  4. Hey buzzy, I lurked about ET for awhile before registering and remember that thread. It was a good one.

Hairdresser is a troll...don't feed it. 7 post per day is clearly somebody who is not a trader and has nothing better to do than pollute an other wise fun and harmless post with its messages. Ignore it.

[​IMG]

#24     Jan 26, 2006
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

No "hairdresser" isn't new here ... do you remember "areyoukidding"? If so, look at the similarities in their posts ... lots of hot air and mindless drivel

#25     Jan 26, 2006
  6. patoo

patoo

I like the troll label.

We need to assign *TROLL* to several of the posters here and all their aliases.

When they get off topic...when they flame....and all they post is a bunch of drivel,

They get the *TROLL* award!

#26     Jan 26, 2006
  7. Hey,

I just suggested you post your "calls" in a Journal and please post your Daily P/L in the Trader P/L thread. No need for the little pikers to call me a troll.

Once again, negative posts prevail on the site.

#27     Jan 26, 2006
  8. You my trolling poster are the piker. Please post more during the trading day so you can prove you have nothing better to do. 7 posts a day.....LOLOLOLOL.

Goodbye. I`m gonna ignore "it"

And buzzy. I apologize for stepping on your thread.

#28     Jan 26, 2006
  9. Sorry this is brilliant I have to borrow it !!!

#29     Jan 26, 2006
  10. Nordic

Nordic

hairdresser

01-26-06 03:08 PM

Do we get to see this thread everytime the market rallies? Great. You are adding so much to everyones experience here.

Are you short?

Your first post in Buzzy's thread was typical of the classic ET Troll. No back to your Salon the ladies are waiting.

#30     Jan 26, 2006