rally begins tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by iceman1, Apr 28, 2005.

1. lar

lar

Hey iceman1,

Yeah, it was a great call. What are your thoughts about next week? lol

Peace and gtty,

Lar

#21     May 6, 2005
  2. just logged on today... so missed the reply Friday.

My view is we 'rally' higher into Memorial Day... and during that time most of us will develop digestive problems if we don't already have some. Like today for example...

... obviously we gotta be mindful of key resistance areas and weakening of conviction... but I think it's setting up for a further/continued rally.

Of course we all know what they say about opinions...

GL and gg, Lar

Ice
    :cool:

#22     May 11, 2005

3. Friday the 13th!

Does the rally end today ? Doesn't look like it so far... getting tough to find reasons to continue this rally which is exactly why I think it will! (i.e. NDX)

IcE

#23     May 13, 2005
  4. Looking good Billy Ray... Feeling good, Louis!!

:p

#24     May 13, 2005

5. is it Memorial Day this Monday? :D :D

#25     May 25, 2005

6. well.... I'm going to scale into some July and August puts... in various accounts... with a fairly tight leash... and expect to be early as always. Going against the 'trend' but its a bit long in the tooth... non?

And "hopefully" will be able to time spread them against June premium. Rememebr this is triple witch month... so we are going to see fireworks before July 4th.

Once again there is no perfect reason... just think we see a 40+ PB in NDX next week... or perhaps we begin later or tomorrow... which would make for a decent trade...

still long December/July/September calls from 1425-1450 in some accounts.. and also short some front calls.

Ice

#26     May 26, 2005