Rally, and rest of week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by legend4life, Oct 28, 2008.

1. S2007S

S2007S

SELLL THE DAMN RALLIES. As I said yesterday you sell these massive BEAR rallies, you have to be a fool to hold into these huge upswings.

S2007S

10-27-08 05:47 PM

I see the DOW breaking October 10th lows as early as this week, after we break all support levels we are going to see probably dow 6000-6500, aside from that I do think however the markets will be staging MASSIVE rallies to the upside where we could see 1000 point up swings in a week or so, that will be opportunities to sell.

Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

#31     Oct 28, 2008
  2. S2007S

S2007S

FXP is not a stock to hold long, it is a great ETF though, Im going long or waiting to go long under $75.00.

#32     Oct 28, 2008
  3. Um yea but at some point the bear market ends. No one rings a bell at the bottom. This is probably the start of the next bull market, or October 10th if you count that as the bottom.

I know that many people here don't have to guts to hold a long term short position in this market because deep in their minds as much as they may loathe my bullshness there is some degree of validity in my economic & financial analysis.

#33     Oct 28, 2008

4. you may be early, but i agree. market to all time highs by april 2009.

surf

#34     Oct 28, 2008
  5. Heck yes, DJIA put in a triple bottom and up about 900 pts today. Economists taken by surprise for the zillionth time, fundamentals still good, the credit freeze is thawing very rapidly, home sales are even up... why are people pissed at us just because things are going great again?

#35     Oct 28, 2008
  6. Where's the volume? LOL Dow up 900 pts or so on increasing volume today.

#36     Oct 28, 2008
  7. C'mon, know how old he is - just read his posts. No perspective, most if not all his knowledge from internet boards, no trading experience unless he's getting it in the last year or so by being consitantly wrong, in which case he demonstrates he's not learning, lots of false bravado and certainty in regrads to his opinions and the future, and on and on.

The only people certain about the future are the very young, and those born with a silver spoon in their mouths and have always been able to have and do whatever it is they want.

My guess? Under 21 and still lives at home with his parents, never having lived on his own. Probably more like 17-19, but with the immaturity generally exhibited by people in their teens and early 20's, he could be a bit older actually.

#37     Oct 28, 2008
  8. This rally is no surprise. Look at the last two weekly swings.

#38     Oct 28, 2008
  9. It isn't that we don't have guts, we actually care about capital preservation because we have our life on the line and material amounts of money to put at work for longer periods of time than a single day or week.

I don't loathe your bullishness. I was extremely bullish swing & core trading the market last year, holding big positions for months, but I have simply turned bearish some time ago. The bearishness won't last forever, but for now it hasn't changed.

Nobody loathes your bullishness - we just think you are a smug little kid who has delusions of grandeur. You may be right some of the time, but your more often wrong than your right, and even if you are right, your wrongs are bigger than your rights.

Try to be a bit more humble - and i'm sure real traders would like to hear you side.

#39     Oct 28, 2008
  10. OK, your right - im going to stop reading his posts - because you are right, it is a waste of time, and time is money these days.

I don't know why but I feel compelled to read his posts, I actually find them comical.

#40     Oct 28, 2008