Rally, and rest of week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by legend4life, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Will this rally hold? Any predictions for the rest of this week? I held FXP overnight and am obviously down pretty hard.

2. I have a feeling the election of Obama could help the market during the next 2 or 3 weeks... what do you guys think?

3. i think at this point the market already knows obama would win, if you look at stats so far Mccain needs a miracle i.e converting 5-6 states i think it is which are right now lightly democrat to republican which will take a miracle.

4. Dow should end the week above 10K. Huge fed rally, GDP rally, all the econ data has been better than expected because I have been saying for awhile that the US economy is still fundamentally strong. A 'V' shaped recovery is guaranteed.

5. STFU, YOU ONLY COME OUT WHEN THE MARKET RALLYS, YOU ARE A COWARD.

6. Within the next few months or so we're gonna see one of the biggest short squeezes in the history of the market. It's gonna be unadulterated hell on earth for those who didn't cover and or take profits.

7. Were is the volume? the AD line is only positive 2-1, whoopee.

8. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh no...don't jinx this rally!

Wait for the bragging rights afterwards (if you're right). And 10,000 this week is a wee bit over-the-top, no matter how bullish you are.

#10     Oct 28, 2008