Rally Ahead - Obama Real Birth Certificate Shown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Sep 10, 2010.

1. As a FAKE US citizen I agree with you.....barry s has no REAL life. :D

#21     Sep 10, 2010
  2. I have concluded that merely hanging out in P&R lops at least 10 points off my IQ by the time I go to sleep. The ignorance & stupidity of the posts from the paranoid right (birthers, 9/11 skeptics, black helicopter types, "Obama is a Muslim" dummies, the whole gang, as most of these groups overlap almost completely), cumulatively, are just spectacular. Extraordinary. Way beyond belief.
    How any of these people function in reality is beyond me.

#22     Sep 10, 2010
  3. So... you are blaming your low IQ on ET?

#23     Sep 10, 2010
  4. Keep that tin foil on.

#24     Sep 10, 2010
  5. The birther thing wasn't just thrown out, it was thrown with great force: the judges were going to charge - monetarily - that steaming POS Orly Taitz for wasting their time with her idiocy.
    Keep that tin foil on? You're out of your mind. Literally out of your mind.
    Yes, we're laughing at you. If you hit a post, it would be a meeting of the minds.

#25     Sep 10, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, that's good, can I use it?

#26     Sep 10, 2010
  7. Wow...how are you still functioning then?

Paranoid is what people who are trying to take advantage of you call you to get you to drop your guard. - Quote from the informant

#27     Sep 10, 2010
  8. It has not been heard yet. No judge will hear it. All of these judgements you hear about are courts saying the person challenging doesn't have standing.

Like I said keep that tin foil hat on.

#28     Sep 10, 2010
  9. The meeting is now in session:

[​IMG]

#29     Sep 11, 2010
  10. America is in DEEP doo-doo when both the Main Stream Media and the Justice Department are owned by the Leftists.

It's only a matter of time before the rest of us US citizens will be forced to knuckle under. :mad:

#30     Sep 11, 2010