Rally Ahead - Obama Real Birth Certificate Shown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Sep 10, 2010.

1. bigb

bigb

wow, some people have no life

#11     Sep 10, 2010
  2. olias

olias

'clown thread'...you may have just coined a new term. Perfect description

#12     Sep 10, 2010
  3. pspr

pspr

Yeah, and then they run for President! :D

#13     Sep 10, 2010
  4. This was released about a year ago. Nothing came out of it then.

Once the Reps take over the House they will get to the bottom of it.

#14     Sep 10, 2010
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

You mean where the comments of sub-60 IQ brainwashed tools like yourself belong?

And FWIW, I'm not into birth certificates, 9/11 conspiracies or the rest. B. Insane Osama's polices, friends, unprecedented spending and appointments of unelected tsars are enough to make him the worst president ever.

#15     Sep 10, 2010
  6. Soon though Obama the zionist puppet will help Israel launch a World War 3 by attacking soil of Iran.

Are you fucking serious. These trolls think they trade, let alone are members of any financial establishment.

Idiots.

Probably on Obama's food stamp program and I pay for their internet usage fee via the Taxes I pay to the feds.

Ass clowns.

#16     Sep 10, 2010
  7. We need more evidence now...maybe passenger manifests out of kenya in the 60s(couldnt be that many people flying into and out of kenya in the 60s) or something else besides a birth certificate as today people close their ears when they hear birth certificate.

#17     Sep 10, 2010
  8. emg

emg

doomsday is coming! start forming armies and build fortress

#18     Sep 10, 2010
  9. Is that the point of demarcation? I bet ever since you found out yours is a lofty 65 you've taken every opportunity to rub it in our faces.

#19     Sep 10, 2010
  10. While I believe Obama is NOT a natural born citizen and therefore ineligible to be president, I recognize that a "power elite" has SELECTED him to be "leader." The public be damned - he was forced upon the people. Check out "The Obama Deception" - it is on youtube. The Bilderburgers SELECTED HIM. A rapper named KRS-One said it right - Obama was selected by the power elite to appease the black community, which was about ready to riot, because of the terrible economic conditions. The US courts are a farce! Even the most basic legal discovery is denied, so that the truth of Obama's citizenship is hidden. Even a died in the wool liberal will have to admit that it is bullshit that Obama has spent over $1.9 million in order to hide his birth certificate (NOT certificate of live birth - that anybody can get), passports, and school records. Well at least I would hope that the libs would see the secrets game as a farce!

I see these asshat, mouthpieces on CNBS, err CNBC, who act like the American empire still has another 10 years. WRONG! A collapse such as has befallen Greece is right around the corner. In fact - America is in worse shape than Greece. Our debts are higher and we have states dying on the vine. At least Greece could rely on the EU or IMF to "bail them out." All the while Obama will be playing violin....errr, I mean golf, screaming the race card, kowtowing to moslems and belittling/threatening/incarcerating true Americans.

-g

#20     Sep 10, 2010