Raleigh Durham Wed April 24 Study SPX/ES Option Slingshot Trade (at Library)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by comintel, Apr 20, 2024.

1. South Durham Regional Library April 24
    5:00 pm:
    Studying Luc Van Hof's Slingshot Option Strategy

I was incredibly impressed watching Luc's outstanding Aeromir RoundTable video at , which presents his Slingshot strategy.

Let's go over the details of this strategy ourselves for everybody who can attend in person. It will be an excellent vehicle for all to see how a truly valuable and creative strategy works, including looking at Luc's trade-by-trade examples. We will start from the basics, answer all questions, look for the big picture, and get your opinions. It is in-person only, no Zoom, no recording, to incentivize people to come to the Library.

This Luc van Hof video got one of the highest ever viewer counts on Aeromir. We will try to cover all the twists and turns in this trade, including the greeks.

Luc will not be attending but was supportive when I checked with him. He is a hedge fund manager formerly with Morgan Stanley. His original ENIGMA trading systems traded index vehicles directly. What he has done now is reinvented his trading implementation with options. This accomplishment has implications for converting other conventional trading systems to use options!

There is an embedded black swan hedge.

So come if you can and you will get a lot out of it. Take a look at the video linked to above beforehand if you can.

Also listed at
    https://www.meetup.com/rdutraders/events/300110018/
    with more details
    but you do not have to register on Meetup unless you want to.

There will also be a presentation on Portfoilio Allocation in the second hour which will be on Zoom.

Flynrider likes this.
  2. joeharley

joeharley

I just saw this today. How did it go?

3. I posted it late I know. It went very well for a start I think. We got maybe 12 or 13 people and lots of discussion.

We really only got through the setup, so probably we will continue it into his sample trades in a month or so.

You are welcome to take part if so you can.

I will post with more notice then for sure.