Raj Rajaratnam, Founder of $3 Billion Galleon Group Hedge Fund, Arrested

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Surdo, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Indians are the only people more dishonest than Jews

#11     Oct 16, 2009
  2. It figures you would say that with a name like Vogel. You should be canned from this site.

#12     Oct 16, 2009
  3. Vogel?

[​IMG]

:cool:

#13     Oct 16, 2009
  4. he's not indian, he's sri lankan.

Do you know the difference? I don't blame you, most americans think iraq is somewhere in the continent of south america

#14     Oct 16, 2009
  5. oh wow, my bad

shri lanka is a totally different part of the world from india

LOL

#15     Oct 16, 2009
  6. I worked with a junior member at Galleon a couple years ago. The guy was a clown unlike anything I had ever seen from a hedge fund. Makes me think he was only hired for appearances, or that Galleon was exclusively about insider information and everything else was smoke and mirrors.

#16     Oct 16, 2009
  7. heech

heech

Wow. Reading through the complaint... it's ridiculous how completely widespread the insider trading is. And it's clearly not limited to just this guy. It makes Gordon Gekko's Rolodex look weak by comparison.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21175274/Insider-Trading-Charges-Against-Galleon-Group-Founder

Let me just go down the list:

- company executive passing out guidance/earnings,

- Moody's analyst passing on information on Hilton acquisition,

- employee Market Street, a firm handling Google's press releases, leaking out Google's earnings numbers.

Imagine how much of this must be going on!

#17     Oct 16, 2009
  8. Let me guess, you voted for Obama?

#18     Oct 16, 2009
  9. sammybea

sammybea

LOLOLLLLLOL... fucking hilarious. Unfort the majority of the uneducated went that route. I wish the mods would ban him. Otherwise it seems like they are supporting racism on a privately owned site. I am sure advertisers would love that.

#19     Oct 16, 2009
  10. the whole country is being carted off and stolen, right before our eyes

everyone knows it

you'd think it's being done by 'racists' by what people's priorities are

it's not

"I wish the mods would ban him."

who hurt the site more? occasional politically incorrect comments, or alex of puretick?

think about it

#20     Oct 16, 2009