Raising capital for any fund

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Trademanstan, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Vienna

Vienna

Jack, completely OT Question: Did you ever go to see the TN People in Colorado? Any results?

Thanks!

Vienna

#31     Oct 5, 2012
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

#32     Oct 5, 2012
  3. i hate to sound like the village idiot..

but i think its too late for that anyways

this james altucher.. i wonder if hes like jack hershey in some of his stories on his blog?

#33     Oct 5, 2012
  4. Altucher is 100% truthful in what he writes. I wouldn't believe it either, had I not known him and his team personally. He was the first guy I interviewed for the HF manager project back in 2003---he is now a close personal friend. more than a few of my connections are directly from him. SO, despite it seeming fictional, its the way things really happened, happen. surf

#34     Oct 5, 2012
  5. Well Ill be a son of a B

wow. thanks marketsurfer

#35     Oct 5, 2012
  6. who else do you know?

and do they know anything about buying companies and doing LBOs and take overs?

and yeah, who else do you know.. I think you got some gold in your pocket there bruh!! lol

#36     Oct 5, 2012
  7. marketsurfer, can we trade emails on private message, let me know. I have something to privately tell you

and the information to help people I appreciate it.. If i have a question ill post it on the forum

let me know please

#37     Oct 5, 2012

8. Sure, marketsurfer at gmail.com. Ill look at what you have, but certainly dont get your hopes up.... most deals fail even after papers signed etc. I'm traveling right now and it may be a bit before I can revert back. Yeah, I have met some amazingly cool people on elite over the years. Some amazing people who turned our to be not fully honest, also. But over all a great source. I'll be happy to give back, but you need to be clearer what you are looking to do, you seem all overthe place. I'm very cautious with my intros , only introducing after first it makes sense to me, then I vett it,then if I have the right contact, I'll pass the deal along. Just to manage your expectations, don't be surprise if I say I can't help you.

#38     Oct 5, 2012
  9. one more question..

Did ray dalio ever somewhat reveal how he raises capital.. Id like to know how he REALLY does it.Hes the best at it.. ? id love to find him and somewhat get and idea..

wishful thinking right?

#39     Oct 7, 2012
  10. I never met him Or chatted and have no clue. BUT, why not send him an email? If you are sincere and it comes across -- who knows what could happen.

#40     Oct 7, 2012