Rahm Emanuel resignation will happen sometime in Dec. Taped by prosecutors.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Obama is collecting all the corrupt dirt from Illinois and the Clinton administration and bringing them all to Washington.

Throw in a Trillion dollars of spending and your setting up a perfect storm of lobbying and corruption.

Let the investigations begin.

2. Yes indeed right again....knew that guy was a slimmy scumbag "handler"!!! :cool:

So when do we get to takeout obama's other slimmy globalist pals....Brzezinski and Gates??? :eek:

3. Remember this Rahm Emanuel quote about Alberto Gonzales? Now Rahm can't even talk to the press.

He's caught in something.

http://www.dems.gov/index.asp?DE={4202EF0A-F255-42E3-B756-859ABE8B7876}&SEC={D68CD0B2-1442-4804-9F6B-AF67DE7FF585}&Type=B_PR

4. I could hardly be less surprised.

All it takes is pre-school pattern recognition to know that Obama's past, current and future associations will be fucked up.

The only ones that will be surprised during Obama's downfall will be the ones that voted for him.

Obama could be the greatest asset towards conservatism in the last 100 years.

5. "Emanuel, who has long been close to both Blagojevich and Obama, has refused to respond to questions about any involvement he may have had with the Blagojevich camp over the Senate pick. A spokeswoman for Emanuel also declined to comment Friday.

One source confirmed that communications between Emanuel and the Blagojevich administration were captured on court-approved wiretaps."

So I wonder who had more "F" words in the wire taps.....Rahm or the GOV......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! :D

Yeap...here comes the next administration which can be summed up in a simple movie title..........

"Something Wicked This Way Comes" :eek:

6. Sorry if my lifting of the rock has shined too much light into your eyes, but I thought I should refer you to one of the first sentences in the cited article:

...The revelation does not suggest Obama's new gatekeeper was involved in any talk of dealmaking involving the seat...

And now I shall replace the rock so that you can continue to scurry about in your usual darkness. :p

7. Set the crack pipe down and we will count to three to give you a head start.....now RUN!!!!! :eek:

ONE..........TWO..........

8. The Clinton crime family achieved political success of two terms in the Oral Office and avoiding jail because of the diabolical minds of Ivy League lawyers Bill and Hillary Clinton.

The Clintons used David Kendall with his ties to the National Inquirer, the FBI files obtained by the likes of former Sears sales associate Craig Livingstone, and heavy handed skills of private investigator Terry Lenzner to intimidate the press and witnesses.

Chumps like Rahm Emmanuel could operate freely because Bill Clinton came out of a political shithole that makes Crook County Chicago look like a girl's school.

Billy Boy was raised in Hot Springs Arkansas where crime and poltitics are so closely tied together, that when someone wired to the Clintons or other political crime families meet with a untoward demise they refer to it as Arkancide. And as the unexplained death of Vince Foster attests, Arkancide just ain't for Arkansas.

My point is Barry Obama is a political babe, albeit a Marxist one.
    The likes of Emmanuel is used to operating in environment where his bosses clean up his messes.

Rahm is headed for a fall because Barry's heart and mind is with the ideological left and he does not have the criminal mind that allowed the Clinton crime family to run roughshod over a state and a nation. For whatever reason, Barry's insecurities caused him to turn to Clinton operatives to lean on and to guide him. He does not have the skills to keep boys like Emmanuel in check and out of trouble.

If Fitzgerald can hang a conviction on a white collar dweeb like Scooter Libby, then he will have short work of Emmanuel where the quid pro quo was in tangibles like dollars, whereas in the Libby case the quid pro quo was in little Dickie Cheney's twisted idea of political payback.

Hillary was just as guilty of looting Lincoln Savings and Loan as her law partner Webb Hubbell but he did the time even both they both did the crime.

He did so because Webb was not as stupid as he looked, he wanted to keep on living and breathing just as much as most of us do.

The Clintons and their crew played take no prisoner's hardball.

Barry knows nothing of hardball, he be nerf ball all the way.

9. Nobody knows yet.

There is an awful amount of dirt coming up on the subject that makes you think he is connected.

Flat out denying everything accomplishes nothing.

Thunderdog you would rather let a favorite administration of yours become the most entirely corrupt administration ever before even questioning their motives.

You act like these men are your gay lovers. You don't know shit about them and the more you deny the more you mislead yourself.

#10     Dec 14, 2008