Rahm Emanuel: Another banking criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by short&naked, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Take him out...

#41     Nov 8, 2008
  2. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

This guy's, ICEMAN, posts are like reading VOMIT....

Have you ever attempted to READ VOMIT ...

(phase 1 : i'll perform much better after a fifth of smirnoff)

#42     Nov 8, 2008
  3. A. YES

#43     Nov 8, 2008
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Iceman.

Judge a tree by its fruit.

And we're all speculators here.

So the logical conclusion is to prognosticate the future from what we know now.

Obama is a Puppet with a strong history of Gun-grabbing, Jew-snuggling and terrorist-sympathizing.

His Agenda already spells that out.

Your embarrassing affection for the man has got you too blind to see it!

But you're probably anti-2nd, pro-War and pro-Draft, too!

In fact, you're Pro-Anything, so long as the “Messiah” puts his name on it!!

You and the other Obama-fanatics around here are downright scary.

You can't even divorce yourself from the man based on what he's admitted to NOW.

The Million Man Spy Squads and Enviro-Cops will be great fun, eh?

Long live the Patriot Act! :D

#44     Nov 8, 2008
  5. White. European. Came to Canada in 1964. Am totally disgusted by scum-sucking bigoted vermin like you. Pabst, you are about as repugnant a human being as I have ever come across. And I have encountered a fair number of assholes in my travels. Do you actually believe that only non-whites are outraged by nazis like you?

FOAD.

#45     Nov 8, 2008
  6. You are wasting your time, just look at this guy pabst's past's threads, it stinks of racism and those he attracts in his threads are filled with joy at the chance to preach hate about different race groups. You just need to realise that guys like this are the minority and worst off in the world..........and let them be, let them preach hate amongst themselves. Its just a pity that elitetrader tolerates this in a trading forum. I am sure the KKK has places for this kind of stuff?

Maybe pabst and his cronies can enlighten us on this.

#46     Nov 8, 2008
  7. Show me a post I've made that's "hateful" toward black people.

#47     Nov 8, 2008
  8. ammo

ammo

PBR,can we then start hating the white elitists for our present dilemna,or can we only hate blacks,jews,latins and pretty much anyone who aint rich and white

#48     Nov 8, 2008
  9. HLB

HLB

Check out a definition of Zionist in Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

If Rahm Emanuel was Zionist, he would move to Israel and not strive for power in modern Rome.

According to Israeli commentators, Obama might be most anti-Israeli US president in the history. And not because he was raised as a Muslim, but because he is a radical Democrat:

(in the random order)

* he already promised Jerusalem to Arabs
    * not voiced anything against anti-semitic and anti-Israeli remarks of both African-American Christian and Muslim leaders.
    * will withdraw from Iraq
    * will destroy US economy, so Israeli export cash-cows will be dried out
    * if the terrorists will see him as weak, they may try again 911-style attack

So if Emanuel was a Zionist, he would not work for Obama, unless he is undercover Mosad agent (highly unlikely, unless his parents were sent to US, got command to pretend husband and wife and incidentially got baby ;-)

HLB

#49     Nov 8, 2008
  10. HLB, ammo, Greenberg and co. want one thing: for you to accept their arguments at face value without discounting the messenger on account of their predictable ethnic bias.

There is no point in arguing with these guys as you already know their position on any issue is a function of their background.

#50     Nov 8, 2008