Rahm Emanuel: Another banking criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by short&naked, Nov 7, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Are you comfortable with the Isreali Lobby habitating every top appointment in our Executive - Republican or Democrat?

Doesn't bode well for peace, does it?

America is basically Isreal's Bitch.

#31     Nov 8, 2008
  2. huh

huh

I think you also left out China's bitch and Saudi Arabia's bitch and pretty much every other country that holds our debt.....I guess we're just a nation of whiny bitches :D

#32     Nov 8, 2008
  3. achilles28

achilles28

America doesn't care so much about its debt.

Thats obvious .

Either inflate, war or default.

IOW, Fuck 'em.

#33     Nov 8, 2008
  4. I grew up and still live in one of the most racially diverse neighborhoods in the U.S......

#34     Nov 8, 2008
  5. Are you white? Didn't think so....

#35     Nov 8, 2008
  6. I said it before and i'll say it again: Obama's administration will stink worse than the dead fish he sent the pollster!

#36     Nov 8, 2008
  7. you forgot to add the 18 millions he got while many are bankrupt because of fuckers like him, his highly partisan attitude < so much for politics of change osama talks about>, and never mind his unloyalty and leaking info while in the white house.....

#37     Nov 8, 2008
  8. Think about yourself... or better yet imagine that you are not you and I am commenting about someone else:

How neurotic is it to come to a message baord (not face-to-face where you can actually look at people and into their eyes) and SPECULATE or mentally masturbate about what MIGHT be !Think about how sad and emotionally scrrewed up you must be (although I don't expect you to admit it here) to give a crap about what MIGHT happen.

I mean... I can see discussing what HAS happened...... like why didn't they pass on 4th down rather than running the ball. I mean now THAT's a real positive and productive way to spend ones life and time. But for you to speculate to what Obama mght or might not do, places you in such a sick level of humanity that I honestly feel sorry for all the guys like you on this message board who have never developed patience, tolerance or the ability to think rationally. You have ZERO probative facts or proof or data to determine exactly what OBAMA or anyone else you know willl do in the future for sure! You might guess; but why not just live in the moment and see what happpens.... then express your view ? Are you that emotionally sick that you... and the other outspoken judgmental morons on here.... gotta judge others so harshly!??

START JUDGING YOURSELF as critically and then maybe you are deserving of a place on this earth, and respect! This comment of mine applies not just to you but to all the other bigots racists anti-semites and others who judge others based on sterotype and a few facts that they learn from the media... ... but never judge themselves! (but do likely hate themselves which is why they are narrow-minded judgmental and intolerant in the first place).

In other words... what the F is the point of all this speculation on this forum.

Is it some psychological way to releve your inner demons, anger and hatred at what you have little or no control over???! How sick and how sad that men can't discipline themsleves on a trader message board !

#38     Nov 8, 2008
  9. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

Poll: Who thinks I should reduce this guy to a cowering, drooling invalid? (yes, it's not too far to go)

A. YES
    B. NO

(NOTE: your votes will determine whether this man virtually lives or virtually dies)

#39     Nov 8, 2008
  10. The J.C. Penny white sheet sale was for all the "CHANGE'rs" surrender flags to the continuance of globalist puppet rule!

"CHANGE'rs" CONNED again by the planned false two party left/right paradigm.....was does it feel like to know you have been CONNED by the globalists even before HIS day one! :eek:

#40     Nov 8, 2008