Rahm Emanuel: Another banking criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by short&naked, Nov 7, 2008.

1. How about a serious answer, if you don't want to answer, i understand, just say no and thats that!

Regards.

#21     Nov 8, 2008
  2. 46. Old enough to see through the 'one world, we're all equal partners with equal talents" bullshit.

#22     Nov 8, 2008
  3. You mean Soros talking about the philosophy of Karl Popper - on democracy, open society, individual freedom and humanitarianism - against totalitarianism, authoritarian rule, fascism, communism and neo-conservatism? You call it rants - but then you are probably a world class thinker...
    Leo Strauss is your hero, is he? You talk about "personal goals" like you want to stand on top of some kind of pyramid... a pile of people you've stabbed to get there. Big dreams for an insignificant piss-ant, and I guess you'd have to start organizing yourself to make a concerted effort for that kind of domination - but perhaps you are an "elite piss-ant" waiting to "ascend," at least in your own head. :p

#23     Nov 8, 2008
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Now, there is, at last, something i can agree with. :D

#24     Nov 8, 2008
  5. That's a relief, i was hoping you didn't say something like 30, 32. Its consistent with research studies that i have read, you are a dying breed but its not your fault its just that through most of your development years you were exposed to racism and your parents were exposed to the hey day of racism which they clearly reflected onto you.

We all have prejudices it just that some have a higher degree of prejudice within them and as society moves forward those who do not have a so called acceptable level of prejudice are outcasts in society. At your age its tough to learn new things, you should try as you only get one life.

Your response will be the typical type but reflect over all your racist posts and smile.

#25     Nov 8, 2008
  6. jprad

jprad

Those of us who were actually old enough to vote in that election remember it for what it was -- voting out those for what they did, not voting in someone for what he promised.

You think this is a new problem?

Might want to check on the composition of Congress after the '32 election, Roosevelt didn't get the New Deal done all by his lonesome.

#26     Nov 8, 2008
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Lets see.

Rahm "Emanuel" is a life-long Zionist. 200% Pro-Israel.

His father was a Terrorist

Rahm wants to outlaw all Guns (but not in Israel).

Rahm floated the National Civilian Service draft - Spy Corps and Enviro-Cop shit - that Obama embraced.

Total enemy of the Constitution.

Just another Zionist traitor Jew in the top echelon of US Government.

Whats up with that?!

#27     Nov 8, 2008
  8. http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=6201900&page=2

#28     Nov 8, 2008
  9. I hear J. C. Penney is having a blowout sale on white sheets. Just thought you'd want to know.

#29     Nov 8, 2008
  10. huh

huh

Although true back in the day this is changing rather rapidly. Back in the day white neighborhoods were safe and good investments....now I'd rather be surrounded by Indians and Japanese, they don't seem to have problems making their mortgage payments like the whites, blacks, mexicans, etc....

White men have made enough dumb mistakes that they aren't as relevant as they use to be.....

#30     Nov 8, 2008