Rahm Emaneul is ok with anti Jew but not anti gay?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Isn't this guy jewish? Someone please explain to me WTF is wrong with these people, I mean... WTF? :confused:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...m-farrakahn-ignores-anti-semitic-remarks.html

Ignoring Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday welcomed the army of men dispatched to the streets by Farrakhan to stop the violence in Chicago neighborhoods.

Ald. Debra Silverstein (50th), an Orthodox Jew, has said it’s good that Farrakhan is “helping” in the fight against crime, “but it doesn’t eradicate the comments that he’s made about the Jewish community.”

Emanuel offered no such caveat. Although Farrakhan has a history of making anti-Semitic statements, Chicago’s first Jewish mayor has no interest in revisiting that controversy.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/139889...fter-chick-fil-a-for-boss-anti-gay-views.html

Emanuel goes after Chick-fil-A for boss’ anti-gay views

The anti-gay views openly espoused by the president of a fast food chain specializing in chicken sandwiches have run afoul of Mayor Rahm Emanuel and a local alderman, who are determined to block Chick-fil-A from expanding in Chicago.

2. Chik Fil A sandwhices are very tasty.

Rahm is cockblocking them from opening more stores.

I am not happy about this.

3. but he's ok to release an army of bigots into the streets. LOL :p What a dumb fuck, he should be impeached on the spot.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I am certainly no Rahm fan. In my opinion, the guy represents all that is wrong with politics. But if anyone offers to help stop the violence in the streets of Chicago and innocent blood being spilled, I am certainly ok with it.

Now, if you want to argue whether this will work or not, that is a whole different ball game.

5. Your modern democrat party at work. And let's not forget, this guy was obama's chief of staff and is part of the same machine that produced obama.

So how exactly are Farrakhan's thugs going to stop the violence? By busting a few heads? What happens when they commit some crimes in their new role as vigilantes? Or has Rahm just ceded politicla control over to them in these areas? I wonder if they will collect taxes and ordr women to wear muslim garb?

Liberals are trmebling with rage over the idea that George Zimmerman patrolled his own neighborhood, but they think this is a good idea.

As for Chik-fil-a, we see how much the democrats respect the First Amendment. Now a guy can be punished for being a Christian. It's scary, but this is what you get with this crowd. I shudder to think what obama will do if he gets reelected.

6. Ricter

Ricter

False.

7. JamesL

JamesL

Might thin out Nation of Islam membership.

8. pspr

pspr

Every thing liberals do is political. They CANNOT think in terms of the good or the right thing to do. They CANNOT think of government constrained to allow the people to make their own choices.

The Liberal Moto should be - Government Knows Best.

9. i would think what these chicago politicians are trying to do to chic fil a is criminal? and im not joking, if you're tying to hamper business activity based on a religous comment ( i am against gay marriage), isn't this a civil rights issue?

if im chic fil a im mounting a colossal legal campaign against these wackos

10. Mercor

Mercor

Rahm extorts an apology from the Rickets family over 527 donations made by the retired father. Rahm threatens to pull out of Wrigley field renovations negotiations.

Rohm endorses an Alderman who stops a new Chick-a-fill franchise opening in his ward over private comments made by the owners.

(CNSNews.com) – Senate Republicans want to know if the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has any legal standing to demand donor information from various Tea Party and conservative groups, which the IRS apparently is pursuing.

How can the press allow this to happen?.

#10     Jul 26, 2012