Raging Bull Rumors

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flytiger, Jan 22, 2006.

1. I am hearing all sorts of rumors why Raging Bull is not up. Can anyone substantiate anything at all?

I do know the authorities are striking hard at manipulation, and it would make sense they would look for bashers there. Help.

2. What is Raging Bull?

3. Choad

Choad

RB?

Haven't been there in 5 years. It used to be popular tho and a fun enough place to talk trading.

What are you hearing?

4. WARNING--RAGING BULL SHUTDOWN-FBI
    by: investigate_the_sec 01/21/06 07:28 pm
    Msg: 60870 of 60925

AND DOJ INVESTIGATING THE PAID BASHERS FOR MANIPULATING AND AIDING HEDGE FUNDS THAT NAKED SHORTED COMPANIES.

YAHOO WILL BE NEXT.

Somebody sent me this. But the site has been down for a couple of days.

5. the site seems to be working fine now

6. Some people can get on, some can't. I can't. Must be a server problem.

7. Htrader

Htrader Guest

That must mean the FBI has personally targeted YOU and prevented you from accessing the site. Do you see any black helicopters out the window?

This entire thread is hilarious.

8. FYI-- For all of you who don't know who "flytiger" is, just check out the "OSTK CEO" thread and you will realize that he is a delusional lunatic with all sorts of whacked our conspiracy theories.

Here's a link...

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53995

9. BSAM

BSAM

Whew.....Breathing a sigh of relief. For a moment, I thought I may have heard a chopper around my place. I quickly checked to see if I could get on the Raging Bull website. I could. All safe here. :p

10. BSAM

BSAM

Delusional lunatics on ET? What? Is it possible???:eek:

Whacked out conspiracy theories? What? On ET??? :eek:

(The Dow will fall 1,000 points tomorrow because Denver didn't make it to the Superbowl.) :p

#10     Jan 22, 2006