Rafael Nadal and Usain Bolt refuse to compete in great Britain unti taxes are lowered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 15, 2012.

1. Like I said and like you rightly state above, it's all subjective... If you care to, why don't you share what your tax money gets spent on?

#51     Aug 19, 2012
  2. It's good to know that there's an alternative universe where missing by a country mile is defined as "nailing it". Are ignorance and self-delusion normally parts of your trading strategy, also? Could that be a reason for such an interesting and slightly unfortunate choice of a username?

Anyways, it's all good, amico... Was fun chatting with you.

#52     Aug 19, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Of course I don't pay a 50% income tax rate, but my money is still being largely wasted.

#53     Aug 19, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Much of if it is being wasted protecting Europe and the U.K. because they waste their money on other things and can't afford to protect themselves. Soon they will have no choice.

#54     Aug 19, 2012
  5. This is getting even funnier with PT. Not only am I apparently many others, I am also you Sir. I am not you, but, of course you knew that.

However, we do seem to agree that there must be some alternate universe that PT lives in. And, I'm glad to see that he spends so much time worrying about who is who, and not enough time about who he is.

To topic a bit, I too would like to have some control over where the tax money I pay goes. We'll never get those wasted $trillions on the unfunded, not needed wars, just for a start.

Just because I spend some time away from the U.S., and I guess you're in the UK, makes for a simple matching. Not much logic in the real world there.

Nailed it. You're not me, I'm not you, and well, PT is, who knows for sure.

#55     Aug 19, 2012
  6. So real men like other men? Just asking.

#56     Aug 19, 2012
  7. If you were a "real man" it would preclude your need to be "asking".

:)

#57     Aug 19, 2012