Radio news source?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelday, Sep 2, 2001.

1. What is the best real time radio news source? I find CNBC and CNN distracting.

Thanks.

2. dozu888

dozu888

bloomberg

3. JayS

JayS

BBC or Bloomberg.

4. trader58

trader58

I find CNBC has no value whatsovever. When CNBC first started it was aimed at professionals now it is aimed at the masses. It tries to be too entertaining. And Jesus Christ there are TOO MANY ANALYSTS. Don't people realize that analysts don' t mean shit. In fact I love that study that found that all the HOLD recommendations had a better return that the STRONG BUYS, last year. I hate when CNBC has bands on..or even worse, little kids making recommendations.

AND THEY DON'T DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO....REPORT NEWS AS IT HAPPENS. A big story will hit the tape and an hour later CNBC reports it as "breaking news"...what a joke that channel is.

Sorry to go off but this thread has hit a touchy subject with me.

my 2 cents.

5. What frequency is bloomberg on?

6. The problem with Bloomberg it that it doesn't give you a blow by Blow. If the Fed has a surprise interest rate cut, it might be minutes before it is reported on Bloomberg.

7. dozu888

dozu888

you can listen to bloomberg on the internet.

bloomberg.com and click on radio.

CNBC is sick. and more shamelessly some hosts try to make a buck with their publicity... Ron Insana wrote " message of the market", and Idiot Maria wrote that "use the news" (by the way, I don't understand why some guys find her appealing, everytime she opens her mouth, she is like saying "I have IQ of 70")

8. I saw Maria's book in the bookstore few days ago. I guess some people don't have shame.